Need For Speed Heat | PC, PS4, XB1 | Out Now

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Only thing that ruins need for speed is the physics for me.

I really liked nfs 2015, because it had the feeling of underground 1 & 2, with deep customization for the type of cars I like (jdm), but the physics were :trash:

The handling on payback was terrible. They need to stop making their handling model for 12 year olds that never drove a car before in their life.

I get they're going for an arcadey feel and it's not Gran Turismo or Project Cars, but they need to tear their handling model down and rebuild it from the ground up. Forza horizon was a good example of a handling model that isn't full sim sim yet still accessable for the casual racing game fan.

It doesn't matter how good the graphics are, how deep the customization is, and how many bells and whistles you add if the cars just suck to drive.

It's hard to get a gauge of handling from YouTube videos but it looks slightly better but still off from where it needs to be.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

I really liked nfs 2015, because it had the feeling of underground 1 & 2, with deep customization for the type of cars I like (jdm), but the physics were :trash:

The handling on payback was terrible. They need to stop making their handling model for 12 year olds that never drove a car before in their life.

I get they're going for an arcadey feel and it's not Gran Turismo or Project Cars, but they need to tear their handling model down and rebuild it from the ground up. Forza horizon was a good example of a handling model that isn't full sim sim still accessable for the casual racing game fan

It doesn't matter how good the graphics are, how deep the customization is, and how many bells and whistles you add if the cars just suck to drive.

It's hard to get a gauge of handling from YouTube videos but it looks slightly better but still off from where it needs to be.

NFS Most Wanted will never be topped :francis:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

I get they're going for an arcadey feel and it's not Gran Turismo or Project Cars, but they need to tear their handling model down and rebuild it from the ground up. Forza horizon was a good example of a handling model that isn't full sim sim still accessable for the casual racing game fan

I think The Run had the best real like handling in NFS. The weight of the cars felt just right.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yeah some gameplay videos have already been released. Doesn't look entertaining at all

Gimme need for speed underground 3 or its an automatic pass

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Yeah some gameplay videos have already been released. Doesn't look entertaining at all

They'll ruin it like the NFS Most Wanted reboot :francis:

Kairi Irving

Daps

All they have to do Is copy Forza Horizon 4, NFS UG2/ Carbon customization, Carbon night cycle (drift, crew race events, canyon, police more active), Pro Street style organized races, the players should have the choice to be a Street Racer or a legal racer, think of good honor and bad honor in RDR.

Legal racers (Gran Turismo track type racers, low risk, no cops to worry about)

Street Racers (Cops, traffic but you get that Fast and Furious vibe, risking car getting impounded)

Pinkslip races in online 1v1 races only.

Literally emulate Forza horizon but tweak it enough, slap Underground 3 on it and it's good.

Or if Rockstar takes it for Midnight Club instead.

For this to happen it will take them at least 4 years to get this to be done correctly

Daps
Guess I'll be the first to say the game is pretty dope. :ehh:

The driving is good even though it feels a bit casual. Still requires some skill & the proper upgrades to beat other players, especially online.

Really feeling the day/night thing. Reputation which is used to rank up & unlock cars/parts is earned during the night while earning money and doing story missing are done during the day.

Cops are only out at night (I think) and aren't just there for show like I initially thought. They will ruin the progress you made for that night if they catch you so there is a huge risk involved. The more you race & escape, the quicker you rank up and unlock better cars so it feels as if the game rewards you for being a baddass.

There were some minor annoyances such as not being able to adjust camera settings like the screen shaking but I got used to it

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
EA just be doing dumb shyt when they don't give the fans what they really want...:dahell: then they turn around and wonder WHY the series be flopping!!?? :what:

If this isnt underground 3 then why are they even trying
EA some retarded mothafukkas :dead:

No NFS: Underground 3 yet. :dead:

No Battlefield: Bad Company 3 yet. :dead:

No Skate 4 yet. :dead:

No NBA Street revival yet, meanwhile cancels their :flabbynsick: NBA Live franchise. :dead:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might cop if theres a black friday price drop. Always copped a racing game with every new system i got

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
All they have to do Is copy Forza Horizon 4, NFS UG2/ Carbon customization, Carbon night cycle (drift, crew race events, canyon, police more active), Pro Street style organized races, the players should have the choice to be a Street Racer or a legal racer, think of good honor and bad honor in RDR.

Legal racers (Gran Turismo track type racers, low risk, no cops to worry about)

Street Racers (Cops, traffic but you get that Fast and Furious vibe, risking car getting impounded)
This is the type of NFS I want to play. I ain't got the patience to be fukking round with the cops all the damn time. Carbon and the original Most Wanted burned me out on that shyt. I remember one chase in MW where I probably spent half an hour in a damn pursuit. I got down to 1 cop chasing me and I had driven on top of them busses at the depot. I had to wait for that a$$hole to take himself out of commission and wait like a further 90 seconds after that debacle to cool down. Still had to get my ass back to the safe house. Right around then is where I said fukk this shyt :unimpressed:.

Kairi Irving

Daps
This is the type of NFS I want to play. I ain't got the patience to be fukking round with the cops all the damn time. Carbon and the original Most Wanted burned me out on that shyt. I remember one chase in MW where I probably spent half an hour in a damn pursuit. I got down to 1 cop chasing me and I had driven on top of them busses at the depot. I had to wait for that a$$hole to take himself out of commission and wait like a further 90 seconds after that debacle to cool down. Still had to get my ass back to the safe house. Right around then is where I said fukk this shyt :unimpressed:.

I remember when I had a fire ass car

I think it was a RX8. Or Evo in Most Wanted, I did not want that car impounded :mjlol:

In the ps2 era games used to make me sweat like a mofo :francis: