Need For Speed Heat | PC, PS4, XB1 | Out Now

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I had a fire ass car

I think it was a RX8. Or Evo in Most Wanted, I did not want that car impounded :mjlol:

In the ps2 era games used to make me sweat like a mofo :francis:
I had my Cayman and Gallardo I got from blacklist pink slips, my best cars, way too scared to lose them. I think I was in my Cayman in that chase :snoop:.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I had my Cayman and Gallardo I got from blacklist pink slips, my best cars, way too scared to lose them. I think I was in my Cayman in that chase :snoop:.

I could've completed a boss race, and a couple other races after but if I get impounded on my 3rd strike I just turn off the system lol

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'm thinking about copping this on PC as I'm looking at getting a RX5700 XT.... :jbhmm:
Game looks really good in this time around.:ohhh:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
So after playing for over 5 hours, I have to say NFS Heat is very fun brehs. This game is really good in for it is, Heat. Police do no play in this game whatsoever. They are really smart when it comes to taking you down. Very aggressive and intense when it comes to escaping and finding a garage to keep your hard earned rep and bank. You don't have to use tap to drift, but it's still there. Controls are a lot better, but not perfect. Drift events are really fun. Story has a lot of heart in it, and really entertaining. Night and Day is really dope since you can change if you wanna do night or day races, but I favor night since it's more thrilling in a way. Upgrading your whip the old way is back, but even better being able to engine swap to push your favorite car faster in whatever style you wanna do (race,drift, etc). This is probably as close as a modern most wanted game as of now. They really brought back that feeling of challenge when it comes to taking a risk to earn rep during the night.

I know a lot of people are speckle about it after the release of Payback, which I feel is probably the worst need for speed release, but all in all, this is game is dope. If you don't feel like buying, I suggest doing a trial if you have EA Access. It gives you 10 hours or till you earn rep level 10 to play.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:wow:
YfmanNcW_o.png

PSTMR6dM_o.png