NBA To Announcement Details Of In-Season Tournament

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I’ve been hating on most of the league’s recent changes. I don’t like this tournament. But hey, the money keeps flowing, so I guess they’re doing something right. :manny:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If you don't get in then you don't get to use that. Right now there's zero stakes to this thing for fans. They're doing this and talking about being excited but they haven't explained why fans should care. The common fan just gonna wonder why they should care about this when it doesn't change anything from their perspective. There needs to pe a prize fans see some value in.
It has to be explained to fans why they should care about their team winning games :mjlol: basketball fans are in a bad state right now boy lol got damn

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
doing too much, if all the nba teams are already in search for a championship why are those same teams doing a gimmick cup.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Don’t understand all the negativity in this thread. If it works awesome, if it doesn’t we’re back to not caring about the regular season until after Xmas
Once “first take” and “undisputed”give them some narratives to run with around the tournament in a few months they’ll be locked in ….don’t worry :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Making zero sense when you already have an end of the season tournament.
Every team doesn’t get to that tournament.. this allows a potential different set of teams in a tournament that won’t be the same as all of the ones in the playoffs

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every team doesn’t get to that tournament.. this allows a potential different set of teams in a tournament that won’t be the same as all of the ones in the playoffs

Every team have a 82 game chance to qualify for that end of the season tournament. And 65% of the league are able to participate in. LOL

I swear y'all nikkas are goofy. LOL