NBA player Michael Porter Jr. says pray, don't hate, the police officer that killed George Floyd

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Yea go ahead to pray to God.
The same God that watched our ancestors suffer through slavery.
The same God that has been watching white people torment and murder us without consequence from day 1 until today.
The same God that is watching us die from Coronavirus.

The best case scenario for God is that he doesnt exist. Otherwise he has an incredible amount of inaction to answer for.
The rest of us will be here finding real solutions and taking action.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why are black people always asked to the high road? How about we pray that we bump into one of them cops on a dark road in the middle of nowhere
Nobody else is constantly told to take the high road more than us.
I'm sick of it.

These non-offensive c00ns who are afraid to discuss anti-black racism and white supremacy are a detriment. And they minimize what actually happened which allows for worse to following.
Nobody needs to be praying for any officers who killed a unarmedblack man in cold blood on camera for a forged check.
His dumbass can speak on these white folks holding AR-15s and confederate flags at these trump lockdown rallies where none of them even get arrested by cops...hell, they have police protection there.
But deep down he know them folk won't like him speaking on them.
:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yea go ahead to pray to God.
The same God that watched our ancestors suffer through slavery.
The same God that has been watching white people torment and murder us without consequence from day 1 until today.
The same God that is watching us die from Coronavirus.

The best case scenario for God is that he doesnt exist. Otherwise he has an incredible amount of inaction to answer for.
The rest of us will be here finding real solutions and taking action.
:wow:

When I read posts like this it only makes Prodigy's verse on "Pearly Gates" that much more realer.

RIP Prodigy.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
First of, wasn't this dude caught getting a blowjob from a white girl? That would explain this comment.

Secondly, between this, the Karen stuff, and Coronavirus, i feel like a LOT of people are gonna start losing their religion. shyt never seems like it's gonna change.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess I don't get the big deal. If you don't subscribe to Christianity, he's not talking to you. He's talking to people follow Jesus teaching which tells you to pray for everybody to get saved. Now if he said that and said don't worry about the justice part. Getting arrested,, convicted and hopefully executed, then I could see the gripe.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
"Extend a hand of love"!!!??

Aint that nikka from chicago!!?
:scust:

fukk'em!
full

He ain't from the Chi, don't put that on us.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
christians are such morons. so, you can pray to god to change the guy's heart, showing that god has power to intervene in mortal affairs, yet the murder was still allowed to go on? why didn't god change his heart then, and why does god need to hear some fukkin prayers to get off his ass to do what a fukkin child would see was necessary? people like that are so goddamned stupid that they can't even understand the idiocy of what they post. like, right before he hit send, he thought he had typed up some kind of worthwhile message for all the 'foolish' people wanting revenge on the cop. people like this cannot live in the wild, they can only exist in a civilized society where real savages are there to protect their dumb asses. it's a very feminized way of thinking, not useful to a real man at all.

Your'e right son. MLK was a moron. Same for Jesse. Most of the black men and women who led the CRM were morons. But you smart.