NBA player Michael Porter Jr. says pray, don't hate, the police officer that killed George Floyd

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jesus please change they heart... Jesus please take they life.. Jesus please strike me now if you exist. Jesus please help black people . Jesus why does every single scientist say the world billions of years old (4-4.5) according to scientific evidence, but the Bible said only 10000 years.

Yall better stop beleiving in this foolishness. shyt has kept us asleep And docile since slavery. And they sure wasn’t saved. We going through a lot but shyt our ancestors went thru even more and nobody came to save them. It was action that got them out of that. Reclaiming Christianity is like reclaiming the word nikka. It just ain’t natural for us. These crackas remixed our African history and people still believe this shyt.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1080x360

cac moma

His parent's were fukkING fukking huh? Sheesh

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Yea prayer is cool but he still committed murder so he go to jail bruh, the bible does not forbid people going to jail ya know:what::why:

Just tapdancing and scared but he looks half white so:sas2:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
If I offend anybody I'm sorry, but we've been praying for 400 years what do we have to show for it?

Daps
Christians can be so embarrassing sometimes which is why I only claim to be a follower of Christ and not a Christian.

Most of them only see Christ as this puny, gentle lamb. Rarely are they taught that He was also a feiry, table turning Lion!

This cornball does not speak for me:hhh:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Nah it's straight hot lead for that p*ssy.

fukk this mentally damaged ass fool too. Go dribble a ball somewhere goofy. Think they don't look at your yellow ass the same way and it can't happen to you?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I was on an Amiri Baraka kick 10 years ago and watched one of his interviews where he said something very poignant about this very train of thought. When referencing a play (I think by August Wilson) he referred to the end scene, where one of the black main characters had a bible in one hand and a gun in the other, and he proceeds to say, "One of these is going to work...one of these is going to work."

That has stuck with me every since then...some very powerful shyt.