NBA player Michael Porter Jr. says pray, don't hate, the police officer that killed George Floyd

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Bet he never had a fight a day in his life nor been around anybody who has smh

Pray for strength and wisdom to do what you gotta do

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
full

He ain't from the Chi, don't put that on us.

I coulda sworn Common was from chicago..one of the most savage cities..talkin all that peace shyt..

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
You’re a genius but calling folks ‘fakkit’ on the internet? Make better use of your smarts, youngn
again, you keep deflecting because you can't come back with anything. all words are only words and are not always a negative-indicator of intelligence just because you say so. I have a vast vocabulary in general. Judging from your posts, you're not even able to respond to me on a serious level. I had you on ignore before, so I guess I gotta put you back on there.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I actually have a genius-level IQ, but you go ahead fakkit. Notice you can't refute anything I said bc your little pea-brain can't come up with deeper thought. Let me educate you though. Those people who marched for civil rights, while exceedingly brave and valorous, existed in a fukking whole-ass COUNTRY. You understand that? THEY themselves had no choice but to be peaceful bc otherwise, they would have lost any direct confrontation with the forces they were up against. Black people alone cannot win an outright war against the fukkin United States you moron, and real christians don't fight in wars bc Jesus specifically spoke against violence. While I am obviously for what civil rights leaders did, and applaud what they did, it doesn't change the fact that they were only pieces of a whole (The U.S.), not the ones who create or ensure the survival of the whole. That would be the government, the military, etc, people who will actually get dirty and straight KILL whoever tries to take what is there's. This is fundamentally against christian teaching btw, which means REAL christians aren't running shyt. The existence of the government means that people like MLK can go out and protest while still enjoying relative safety from other countries without becoming violent themselves. MLK's tactic was to be peaceful, to HOPE that the government would give in eventually. It worked bc black people were citizens of the U.S. in a modern era where human rights were starting to be taken more seriously. What happens when you're peaceful against an enemy that doesn't have any reason to give in? You learn to fight or you get destroyed.

This doesn't mean MLK was a coward or that we should spit on his legacy. It DOES mean that, if there were a whole NATION using MLK's peaceful tactics, men who refused to do violence EVER, which is what christianity teaches, then that nation would quickly become bullied by others. This is why every country has a military with guns and tanks and shyt, regardless of their religious beliefs. It's because world leaders know that christian bullshyt doesn't play in the real world. You can even break that down to a single household. A man that is not looked at as a man will become food for those who are willing to test him. Have a reputation of being a p*ssy in a neighborhood with wolves and see if they won't run up in your shyt. Turn the other cheek only works when there are violent men somewhere to protect the pacifist. And before you try to come back with 'oh he's dissing MLK,' I wasn't, he is one of the greatest black heroes to ever live, arguably the greatest. But you tried to use MLK to argue something different than what I originally said because you're too stupid to comprehend what you read. Now get the fukk out my alerts with your dumbass. Oh, and btw, what you did is a fallacy called an 'Appeal from Authority.' Look it up and actually learn something for once in your life.
MLK was needed given the part of the CRM he was leading and where he was doing alot of his work (The south)

had Malcolm been the leader of the CRM in that region more people would have been hurt or killed given his ideas. In fact you could argue a person like Malcolm would have been the perfect person for the racist because his rhetoric is what they can use to justify and push for more lethal/deadly responses.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
MLK was needed given the part of the CRM he was leading and where he was doing alot of his work (The south)

had Malcolm been the leader of the CRM in that region more people would have been hurt or killed given his ideas. In fact you could argue a person like Malcolm would have been the perfect person for the racist because his rhetoric is what they can use to justify and push for more lethal/deadly responses.

Whether we hold hands and march, pray, sell water on the curb, or be militant, they dont care. They will treat us the same regardless

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He's half black :hubie:
Easy for a biracial person to say "pray" about it :francis:
yall sayin this as if there arent monoracial blacks who do stuff like this

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kel...t-hate-with-hate-tired-of-being-angry.782566/

we have "full black"(whatever that means, but hey its the coli) who say pray about it. Yall nikkas trying to put this on him being mixxed:mjlol:
Christianity is for the mentally ill...
breh aint you ados? you should know the impact chrisitianity had on us. Its a big reason for the CRM and what we benefit off it:comeon:
Whether we hold hands and march, pray, sell water on the curb, or be militant, they dont care. They will treat us the same regardless
That is different from what I was talking about. back then more people prolly would have gotten hurt and killed with a militant approach on things. MLK's solution was for the best at that time

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everything I believe God said based on the writings and translations of many people thousands of years ago over a period of hundreds of years, you dudes have proven true based on my subjective and selective interpretation of the writings.

fixed

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Maybe drafting Jerome Robinson instead of MPJ was the right move even though we've already traded him:patrice: