NBA player Michael Porter Jr. says pray, don't hate, the police officer that killed George Floyd

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read:troll:

not surprised. you probably didn't read much of the Bible either, or the history of the Bible, if you think it makes sense to take it as 1 authoritative unambiguous text not subject to any subjective interpretation, even though it was written by many different authors in different languages over hundreds of years.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
had Malcolm been the leader of the CRM in that region more people would have been hurt or killed given his ideas. In fact you could argue a person like Malcolm would have been the perfect person for the racist because his rhetoric is what they can use to justify and push for more lethal/deadly responses.

Don't take this personally, but this is one of the most egregious takes that I have ever heard concerning Brother Malcolm. I'm not approaching this from a religious perspective but an ideological one

They were doing black people so dirty in the South that it caused the creation of a Dr. Martin Luther King and the civil rights movement, and they needed nothing to justify there responses, they always were lethal and deadly. There is no video of black Muslims in America being hosed down and beaten without retaliation from the civil rights era.
I have nothing against Christianity, but how can you follow a path that encourages you to be docile in the face of death?

There is a reason that none of the unarmed black men recently killed by police officers were members of the Nation. Holla if you hear me

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
That poster has shown time and again that he is a half-CAC and very insecure about it, hence the over compensation with the Militancy. You find him in every single thread about half-cac deflecting trying his best to redirect the bad energy towards black people, especially those from the Carrebean and African countries.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even mad

I take solace in the fact that black folks are telling the spineless, police dikk sucking, clowns that are trying to tell us to pray for the oppressor to eat a fat dikk :pacspit: Salute :salute:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stephen Jackson Rips Michael Porter Jr. Over George Floyd Comment, 'Pick A Side'

:whoo:

b1c1fec38f9e4985a43da5d073f77a56_md.jpg

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
MLK was needed given the part of the CRM he was leading and where he was doing alot of his work (The south)

had Malcolm been the leader of the CRM in that region more people would have been hurt or killed given his ideas. In fact you could argue a person like Malcolm would have been the perfect person for the racist because his rhetoric is what they can use to justify and push for more lethal/deadly responses.
I agree with your first paragraph, you have an understanding of what I typed, unlike the other guy.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Little known teaching from Christ to His disciples:

Luke 22:36

And he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.
:mjgrin:
Them Hollywood checks pacify militants quickly.
On Twitter Common still posts pro-black stuff. Even though he went Hollywood his head still in the right place.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Dude is backwards tho.

God is just, n what happened in that video was evil.
I can't bring myself to watch these videos of police killing black men.
:snoop:
They're basically modern lynching postcards.

There's no god or godliness in a person who could do such a thing to human being.

Then again American society has been struggling to divorce itself the dehumanization of blackness that was written in the constitution. And the Police represent what America was built on. Racism, white supremacy, and violence.