NBA player Michael Porter Jr. says pray, don't hate, the police officer that killed George Floyd

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

1080x360

cac moma

invalid

Banned
Daps
Christianity is so emasculated :hhh:

Christianity is not emasculated just black Christians.

White Christians take up arms, don Maga hats and robe themselves in the Confederate flags.

Black Christians pray.

But don't ever think to question the scriptures Jesus said about turning the other cheek and praying for their enemies...

When Jesus himself is supposed to return with fire in his eyes and a sword in his mouth to smite his enemies.

Ironically, the scripture about loving your enemies was one of the main scriptures force fed to the slaves by their master's.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Laker players been calling out these cops, other players from other teams been quiet tho

i’m LWO all day breh but these cats in the league are more socially connected (social mediawise) than other sports and stutter step on real issues all the time because they see what happened to Kap and fall back.

And i get it, we shouldn’t be looking to then despite their platform but at some point there has to be a “fukk this shyt” moment. The next time this shyt pops off (and it will) these players have to remind the fans and owners what corona did to the business and flat out say “this kind of stoppage can happen again. Our people aren’t playing around.”

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i’m LWO all day breh but these cats in the league are more socially connected (social mediawise) than other sports and stutter step on real issues all the time because they see what happened to Kap and fall back.

And i get it, we shouldn’t be looking to then despite their platform but at some point there has to be a “fukk this shyt” moment. The next time this shyt pops off (and it will) these players have to remind the fans and owners what corona did to the business and flat out say “this kind of stoppage can happen again. Our people aren’t playing around.”
Agree. Just look at the clippers they could have made a historic statement about their racist owner but instead came out with Inside out shirts. Again it’s their money and lives but they truly cower when it might affect them. That’s why I’ll always respect kap