NBA player Michael Porter Jr. says pray, don't hate, the police officer that killed George Floyd

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I'm past hate. I want heads on pikes. That's not a euphemism. I want heads on pikes.

Understandable.

giphy.gif

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
christians are such morons. so, you can pray to god to change the guy's heart, showing that god has power to intervene in mortal affairs, yet the murder was still allowed to go on? why didn't god change his heart then, and why does god need to hear some fukkin prayers to get off his ass to do what a fukkin child would see was necessary? people like that are so goddamned stupid that they can't even understand the idiocy of what they post. like, right before he hit send, he thought he had typed up some kind of worthwhile message for all the 'foolish' people wanting revenge on the cop. people like this cannot live in the wild, they can only exist in a civilized society where real savages are there to protect their dumb asses. it's a very feminized way of thinking, not useful to a real man at all.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
“ Lord father God please change that white mans heart:mjcry:, even tho he murdered the black guy and the black guy was takin away from this earth and his family , what’s important now is that this white man find peace. He’s clearly tormented father holy god spirit, regardless of his crime I ask that he find peace and be able to do his probation with no jail time with peace of mind .Amens.”

:mjcry:

That beast isn’t tormented.... he was busy posing for his snuff film...

May a curse be placed on all those beasts generations
-Amen

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Why we always get encouraged to pray for people? No other group of people have to "pray and he'll make away"

Im pretty sure in other lands, nikkas is beheaded or hung when there's wrong doings and injustice. Why we always gotta be so peaceful?
Reminds of when that hoe ass nikka Common said we need to "Extend a hand of love to white people" during the Trayvon Martin trial

fukk Common too:pacspit: