NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Yea, I was wrong with the fact that NBC is willing to pay that much without NBA Finals included is a stunner to me. It’s gonna be very difficult for WBD to match knowing their current financial situation.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
If TNT loses rights, their top guys will get signed by ESPN/Amazon/NBC just like the NBC team when they lost rights in the early 2000s

There's no way top execs look at Shaq/Chuck and are like we have to bring these guys over

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And if I’m understand it right, Comcast would run two games a week on NBC during the season? That’s a no brainer for the NBA, especially at that price point

HOPEFULLY THEYRE GETTING
A PIECE OF THE FINALS FOR THAT PRICE.

ALL STAR GAME BACK ON NBC
SHOULD BE DOPE.

:devil:
:evil:

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably Tuesdays and Sundays

I think it would probably be Saturday night/Sunday night. I think NBC will do something like a doubleheader on Saturday (5:30PM & 8PM), and or Sunday (3:30PM or 5:30PM). I don’t see NBC or ESPN/ABC doing primetime weeknight games. I hope NBC gets to do full weekend games, while ESPN does weeknights, along with Amazon. That would be best of both worlds.