NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol: are you for real?

A few teams are like that..when playing with the Hawks, they’ll change the uniforms to the red, white & blue combo they did for little bit but the court will still be red, white, black & yellow.

Idk how they let that issue slip through the cracks

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I adjusted all players Glass Shot Tendency to 100 for more shot variations. For a exhibition games roster.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I only ever play mycareer in 2k…

but this shyt is sooo broken though this year

On HOF difficulty, both computer defenders follow me and leave the screen man on pick and pops EVERYTIME!

I ran the same pick and pop over and over and Chimezie Metu came off the bench and shot fukking 8/10 from 3PT in the 2nd quarter
:deadrose:

This game is so fukking sad​

Breh, this been a thing since 2k12 in which I've realized no matter how good you are at calling/executing plays, the CPU will purposefully make your teammates double team unnecessarily and even worse, fail to pick up your defender when you switch off THEIR defender to stop an easy layup/dunk. Like you literally gotta play chess in terms of allowing the CPU to drive to the hoop, rather than attempt to stop the drive and leave your previous defender at the arc for an easy three.
I play on the hardest difficulty and had to stick to whatever medium is based off how bad they've made the intentional hurdles in this year's game. Plus, that always tired/space man moving shyt is purposefully implemented to make you inefficient like a motherfukker. No matter how well I guard Gianiss/Lebron/Zion/Embiid, them fools need nothing more than ONE cross up before I'm ice skating left or right and they drive to the hoop. I mean there is a reason these shyts be selling for 10 dollars or free on Gamepass.​

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Breh, this been a thing since 2k12 in which I've realized no matter how good you are at calling/executing plays, the CPU will purposefully make your teammates double team unnecessarily and even worse, fail to pick up your defender when you switch off THEIR defender to stop an easy layup/dunk. Like you literally gotta play chess in terms of allowing the CPU to drive to the hoop, rather than attempt to stop the drive and leave your previous defender at the arc for an easy three.
I play on the hardest difficulty and had to stick to whatever medium is based off how bad they've made the intentional hurdles in this year's game. Plus, that always tired/space man moving shyt is purposefully implemented to make you inefficient like a motherfukker. No matter how well I guard Gianiss/Lebron/Zion/Embiid, them fools need nothing more than ONE cross up before I'm ice skating left or right and they drive to the hoop. I mean there is a reason these shyts be selling for 10 dollars or free on Gamepass.​
It’s the sliders. Just take a look through them and you’ll see what they play the way they do

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The shyt I hate is how in My Era do you update the court and not the Jerseys. Gotta a franchise with the nuggets and it's the old jerseys on the new court. It damn near ruins the experience
Let me give you a tip that will save you on this. Take over whatever team that has the continuity issues ( wrong court wrong jersey) in your league in the team selection settings option. Then go into relocation settings and there should be an option to download user created content for that team. Type the team name into the search option and you should be able to find which jersey/courts that are correct for that era

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The shyt I hate is how in My Era do you update the court and not the Jerseys. Gotta a franchise with the nuggets and it's the old jerseys on the new court. It damn near ruins the experience
Which era? I really don’t like messing with the jerseys it’ll mess up the color selection

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

I don’t understand why yall continue to play on HOF. It’s designed to cheat in the CPU’s favor. Look at the sliders. They give you a disadvantage and the CPU an advantage.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand why yall continue to play on HOF. It’s designed to cheat in the CPU’s favor. Look at the sliders. They give you a disadvantage and the CPU an advantage.
The thing is, even with the flaws in my teammate AI and cheesy shyt the opposing AI does, I still never lose. If I played a full 82 games season, I really can’t imagine losing more than 5-6 games on HOF.. so on pro, I’d go undefeated and win by 40.

And I agree about the sliders point that many make but that doesn’t translate over to mycareer.