NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, this been a thing since 2k12 in which I've realized no matter how good you are at calling/executing plays, the CPU will purposefully make your teammates double team unnecessarily and even worse, fail to pick up your defender when you switch off THEIR defender to stop an easy layup/dunk. Like you literally gotta play chess in terms of allowing the CPU to drive to the hoop, rather than attempt to stop the drive and leave your previous defender at the arc for an easy three.
I play on the hardest difficulty and had to stick to whatever medium is based off how bad they've made the intentional hurdles in this year's game. Plus, that always tired/space man moving shyt is purposefully implemented to make you inefficient like a motherfukker. No matter how well I guard Gianiss/Lebron/Zion/Embiid, them fools need nothing more than ONE cross up before I'm ice skating left or right and they drive to the hoop. I mean there is a reason these shyts be selling for 10 dollars or free on Gamepass.
Real talk. Bro, I’m done with it. I’ve been just playing PGA 2k21 and 2k23 lately. At least with golf I don’t have to deal with teammate and opposing AI ruining the game

:russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I only ever play mycareer in 2k…

but this shyt is sooo broken though this year

On HOF difficulty, both computer defenders follow me and leave the screen man on pick and pops EVERYTIME!

I ran the same pick and pop over and over and Chimezie Metu came off the bench and shot fukking 8/10 from 3PT in the 2nd quarter
:deadrose:

This game is so fukking sad
The cpu shooting sliders are higher than yours I think it’s like 55 for all their shots on superstar they have 0 on shot impact so hof probably the same

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brun its too many teams that have incorrect courts and jerseys. On top of that the teams might not change to the right jersey for the next season

:huhldup:

2K damn fell off and lazy. They don't give a shyt, they just collect your $$$ and knew fans would ate it up like a damn fool.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I don’t understand why yall continue to play on HOF. It’s designed to cheat in the CPU’s favor. Look at the sliders. They give you a disadvantage and the CPU an advantage.​

Game was too easy on the lower tiers, plus you gain more VC with the difficulty multiplier. Games are rarely ever close and while some people feel confident in always winning games, sometimes I'd rather a challenge/realistic game in which losing fairly is an viable outcome for my full season 12 minute games.​

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Game was too easy on the lower tiers, plus you gain more VC with the difficulty multiplier. Games are rarely ever close and while some people feel confident in always winning games, sometimes I'd rather a challenge/realistic game in which losing fairly is an viable outcome for my full season 12 minute games.​
Just make your own slider set. Adjust the cpu where you think they can compete and not be too overpowering. Like it’s really not worth it if you can’t call plays adjust line ups and make your teammates shoot.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The shyt I hate is how in My Era do you update the court and not the Jerseys. Gotta a franchise with the nuggets and it's the old jerseys on the new court. It damn near ruins the experience
They have the NBA license, how the hell do you not add the courts or uniforms from that team's time????

And My Era needs an reboot because of all the complaints and the fact that all teams are incomplete.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They have the NBA license, how the hell do you not add the courts or uniforms from that team's time????

And My Era needs an reboot because of all the complaints and the fact that all teams are incomplete.
I can accept not having all the players some cats might not care or asking for too much. But accurate courts and jerseys is something we shouldn’t have to worry about like for fukks sake you can google and see what they were using

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They won’t unless they actually make a new engine. Take out all the legacy animations
They have zero incentives to do it, sad but they have reached Madden status. Madden is one of the worst games every year but makes money like crazy. 2K is on the same path, only competition or lack of sales can make them actually try

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They have zero incentives to do it, sad but they have reached Madden status. Madden is one of the worst games every year but makes money like crazy. 2K is on the same path, only competition or lack of sales can make them actually try
So people should stop buying it full price if they want some real changes.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
So people should stop buying it full price if they want some real changes.
Yes but gamers will never do that. Madden has been getting legit hate by their customers for the last 15 years and guess what, that shyt still selling more than most things every year. Sports Gamers are not strong enough to send a message. One year of boycott can finally get them real changes but there are a lot of casuals who buy who won't participate in that.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yes but gamers will never do that. Madden has been getting legit hate by their customers for the last 15 years and guess what, that shyt still selling more than most things every year. Sports Gamers are not strong enough to send a message. One year of boycott can finally get them real changes but there are a lot of casuals who buy who won't participate in that.
After 18 they changed for the worst. My career began going downhill then. If i do buy it at some point it’s not for full price. It’s clear that engine is dated but it still looks good enough for basketball. EA would have to come out with a damn near perfected version of elite with the technology we got now. It just looked too jarring at the time