NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-1698.jpg

16 God damn three point attempts for Giannis. 16.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I just figured out the issue. On 2k23, Giannis has a 3pt tendency of 40, his spot 3 up is 20, and off screen is 5. On 2k24, his 3pt tendency is 30, spot up is 75, and off screen is 50.
:skip: But players like a prime melo got shot tendencies in the 20s. I don’t really care about them missing them but at least take the shots that fit their style. Honestly we have to edit everyone’s tendencies and possibly global shot tendencies

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:skip: But players like a prime melo got shot tendencies in the 20s. I don’t really care about them missing them but at least take the shots that fit their style. Honestly we have to edit everyone’s tendencies and possibly global shot tendencies
It’s something that can definitely be fixed, but I don’t know what formula 2k uses. Plus it’s just a whole lot of work to do all that shyt.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It’s something that can definitely be fixed, but I don’t know what formula 2k uses. Plus it’s just a whole lot of work to do all that shyt.
Man them nikkas do not watch basketball lol they don’t have a formula. It’s a handful of players that have the right tendencies.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Man them nikkas do not watch basketball lol they don’t have a formula. It’s a handful of players that have the right tendencies.
Another thing I don’t like is they don’t explain what certain attributes and tendencies mean. Like, what is shot IQ supposed to do? Difference between all the passing attributes (accuracy, vision and IQ). What is play discipline, and how is that determined? And you’re right because whoever is in charge of rosters, there’s no way they have data for these classic teams to know where they’re shooting from on the court.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Another thing I don’t like is they don’t explain what certain attributes and tendencies mean. Like, what is shot IQ supposed to do? Difference between all the passing attributes (accuracy, vision and IQ). What is play discipline, and how is that determined? And you’re right because whoever is in charge of rosters, there’s no way they have data for these classic teams to know where they’re shooting from on the court.
Im assuming shot iq is if they are willing to take bad shots more often. Sometimes when I try to make them shoot they won’t and that’s probably why. Passing vision must have something to do with double teams and accuracy passing out of doubles passing IQ should be the proper pass for the situation but I think that’s just whatever animation they give you. For discipline maybe how often they resch in or going for blocks on drives they already beat on