NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yea i had to turn the timing slider down in my nba cus every shot was a brick. in past 2ks if you were slighty later or early you might make it. not in this bullshyt
What did you set it to and where do you set that? A week ago I could be a bit early or late and my shots would still go in. Now it’s like 2K23 all over again.

Edit: does the difficulty you play on matter?

Last edited:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
What did you set it to and where do you set that? A week ago I could be a bit early or late and my shots would still go in. Now it’s like 2K23 all over again.

Edit: does the difficulty you play on matter?
on the shot timing i set it below 10. im still bricking alot of shots but i can get some to go in. i play on superstar.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
on the shot timing i set it below 10. im still bricking alot of shots but i can get some to go in. i play on superstar.
Same difficulty here. On pro and all star I was able to get jumpers to go without perfect timing. It looks like it’s set to 50 on every difficulty. I’ll look at it when I get home tonight and see if that works. Free throws are going in when slightly early or slightly late though.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Same difficulty here. On pro and all star I was able to get jumpers to go without perfect timing. It looks like it’s set to 50 on every difficulty. I’ll look at it when I get home tonight and see if that works. Free throws are going in when slightly early or slightly late though.
i think what the issue is might be tied to the shot timing visual cue. its set to push by default. im gonna change that when i get home because i feel like thats the issue for sure because it seems like you have to hold the shot longer than older 2ks and it feels unnatural

think older 2ks were setpoint or jump

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-1661.jpg

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
When you win the title in my era do the commentators talk about it the next season?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I had one good 3 point shooting game (12/22) with the push shot visual cue but every other game I played like 7 others I been shooting 3/22 or like 2/17 from deep.

Last night I was practicing trying to find a solution and ended up changing my shot visual cue to jump and was sinking like 80% of my three's in practice play mode. When I get off today I wanna use this in game mode because this may have saved 2K24 for me. :whew: