NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The current gameplay loop/meta of this game is absolutely horrible now. I saw a tweet from Wang saying he purposely made shooting online harder just for tf of it. Why do they always do this shyt? Stop fukking with shyt. You never see this with any other dev. So now online is nothing but rim running/backdoor cuts. On ball defense is less rewarding than ever. Creating shots is pointless due to the weird input delay and shot contest penalty being strong af. Anyone flying at you will dramatically alter release. Like I said, I haven’t paid for 2k in years and I still get pissed. So I can only imagine paying full price for this garbage. And offline, the fact you have to

MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_.jpg

With the sliders just to have a somewhat sim experience is ridiculous. fukk 2k as a staff, crew, and game developer

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
The current gameplay loop/meta of this game is absolutely horrible now. I saw a tweet from Wang saying he purposely made shooting online harder just for tf of it. Why do they always do this shyt? Stop fukking with shyt. You never see this with any other dev. So now online is nothing but rim running/backdoor cuts. On ball defense is less rewarding than ever. Creating shots is pointless due to the weird input delay and shot contest penalty being strong af. Anyone flying at you will dramatically alter release. Like I said, I haven’t paid for 2k in years and I still get pissed. So I can only imagine paying full price for this garbage. And offline, the fact you have to

MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_.jpg

With the sliders just to have a somewhat sim experience is ridiculous. fukk 2k as a staff, crew, and game developer

Mike drunk with power

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Would you mind screenshotting a non-personal info part so I can know what it should looks like? Not trolling
They sent me a code to redeem on the site where I’d pay for league pass at the end of the signup for it like a promo code for free food on any restaurant app. I not really sure how to send a picture of it but if you go to 2K’s website and look either under the FAQ section or the contact us section for 2K24 there’s ways to reach out to them over this issue. It was a 20 character code if that helps you get an idea of what to look for.

Last edited:

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Game on sell for 45 and thought about getting it. Read some reviews and it’s nothing but one stars :dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad i skipped this year

That Kobe cover cash grab was to greedy and let me know they weren’t changing shyt

Me too, also I'm so glad skipped Madden this year too best feelings in the world :banderas:

No NBA2K and Madden this year for me :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Why