NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Im assuming shot iq is if they are willing to take bad shots more often. Sometimes when I try to make them shoot they won’t and that’s probably why. Passing vision must have something to do with double teams and accuracy passing out of doubles passing IQ should be the proper pass for the situation but I think that’s just whatever animation they give you. For discipline maybe how often they resch in or going for blocks on drives they already beat on
See, for the shot IQ, that would make sense. However, on 2k, the top players all have a shot IQ in the upper 90s. We all know Kobe is an all time great, but he threw efficiency to the window because he was just so confident he could make any shot. Meanwhile, players like LeBron and KD, they will only take good shots. I wonder if that’s why when you sim through a season, all the top players all have a FG% around 50-60 percent?

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-1703.jpg

Knocked his three point tendencies down to 0.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much. Going sideways and shyt like he’s Steph or somebody. He drove it one time and the rest were threes and pull up jumpers.
You gotta adjust cpu tendencies …it’s a bytch but if you want realistic gameplay and just more challenging gameplay it’s worth it to do for most elite players at least

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
You gotta adjust cpu tendencies …it’s a bytch but if you want realistic gameplay and just more challenging gameplay it’s worth it to do for most elite players at least
Right I just want my scorers to go off if possible but then it’s too easy for me to score unless i nerf my stats

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
You dropped all his 3pt tendencies (including spot up, off screen, pull up, etc), or just the 3pt shot tendencies?

All the three point tendencies. Two of threes were wide open shots and the last one was a full court shot

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I got realistic shot selections by turning the global sliders for three attempts down to 25 , now they will actually hunt the shots they would irl

guys like Curry and Thompson will take about 10-12 threes max.. instead of 19 fukking threes each.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I got realistic shot selections by turning the global sliders for three attempts down to 25 , now they will actually hunt the shots they would irl

guys like Curry and Thompson will take about 10-12 threes max.. instead of 19 fukking threes each.
Interesting :patrice:2K really needs to get their shyt together when it comes to this tho …no reason we should have to do all of this just for elite players to actually playlike themselves

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is on sale already :wtf:
This shyt must be trash as fukk

Only $46 on sale. I refuse to buy this trash same bullshyt 2K shyt even if it's $15 fukk 2K. Feel good without buying NBA and Madden 2K24 :blessed:

Last edited: