NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I’m just tryna make the same build as I have In the last two 2ks..2k23 it was 2 way interior finisher, forgot what it was for 22

My three point and shooting was at 25..I’d brick everything

But my steals, all dunks were at 95-99..rebounds at like 90 something and perimeter defense at like 85-90

I was spamming and stealing everything or intercepting every pass and just going on fast breaks in the park :russ:

Think I averaged like 3.5 steals a game in park which is only to 21 so it’s wild :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They put a battle pass in this :dahell: :mjlol:

I only play play now online these days but 23 was unplayable with having to learn 20 different shot timings. Hopefully they change it back this year
GREEN OR MISS IS GONE!!! In everything but where you use myplayer

So MyEras or Play Now or anything where you actually have a whole team, they deaded it. It will be as before, green means make, anything less will be a varying percentage chance, going higher as you get closer to green

So glad they got rid of that shyt for only online stuff. It was dumb having to learn 15 different releases to perfection

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If Kobe is in the game why would it be so hard to make a game where the objective is to score 81 points on Jalen Rose? :what::dahell:

"He can be in the game but can't score 81 points" is some ridiculous shyt I don't believe happened
Bro they got a season pass... You KNOW they dropping more moments in other seasons

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Xbox One. MrSly1624
I ain't putting up shyt Ion even :mjlol: like 23

Trying to run today?

No 81 and even worse no 60 point last game with the ceremony and special floor is disgusting …who the fukk signed off on this :picard:

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m thinking they’re going to add it to a later season & you’ll have to pay for them