NBA 2K19 Official Thread 8/27 New 4K Xbox One X Gameplay Videos

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just now starting to get into myteam and it’s pretty fun. How do you get more tokens? What’s the key to getting better players? Buying vc is a must? So far the only legends I got are Shawn Marion and Jalen Rose :mjlol:
You gotta play through all dominations, triple threat offline, and snipe in the auction house if you aint dropping vc these days.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
so I have a quick question

I'm in myleague playing a game and i'm on the system proficiency menu

you can navigate around your guys in the lineup and if you put it on a guy you have an option to "make active"
what does that mean?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You gotta play through all dominations, triple threat offline, and snipe in the auction house if you aint dropping vc these days.
bro dont buy vc, these pack odds are trash as hell.

you'd be better off doing the vc glitch

Thanks. I spent like 15 on VC lol and man I bet they are making a killing. I bought quite a few packs and the best I got was Klay, Glenn Rice and Eric Bledsoe. :snoop:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Thanks. I spent like 15 on VC lol and man I bet they are making a killing. I bought quite a few packs and the best I got was Klay, Glenn Rice and Eric Bledsoe. :snoop:

How much MT you're working with ?

They dropped a lot of great cards that go for hella cheap

Also unless you're in the millions, never ever spend mt on packs.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How much MT you're working with ?

They dropped a lot of great cards that go for hella cheap

Also unless you're in the millions, never ever spend mt on packs.

shyt I’m like in the hundreds lol. Just started playing yesterday. I started domination I’m almost done with the first division.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
@Giovanni or anybody else there's another thing that's been frustrating me and I was wondering if you could help a breh out :lupe:

I noticed that when I call timeout and hit triangle for gameplan sometimes I can't adjust my defensive sets and sometimes I can't adjust my offensive sets?
what's the logic behind that and is there a go around for when I need to change my defense on the fly in a tight game?

thanks in advance and I'll give you more rep :salute:

edit-I'm playing the Grizzlies right now and Mike Conley is ROASTING the shyt outta me :sadcam:
I called timeout as I wrote this and did some googles and this came up

it seems like you can change your defensive sets while you're on defense and you can change(*maybe*?) your offensive sets while you're on defense

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I thought I was on cause i ended up with cp3, klay, glen rice, Aldridge and kat. Tried the all time spurs challenge and had to lean back :mjcry: