NBA 2K19 Official Thread 8/27 New 4K Xbox One X Gameplay Videos

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
accidentally bought a PS4 code for 15k VC...I have a PS4 but I play 2k on XB1 :francis: anyway it’s someone’s lucky day if anyone is still playing myplayer...

C55C-GQN4-GFM5

...whoever gets it first let others know so they don’t waste their time once the code has been used

*edit*

the code has been used

Last edited:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had this since black Friday and just started playing it

Should be a way u can import your my player instead of creating a new one from scratch every year

shyt wack getting my player to 91 in 2k18 now starting over as a 60 (62 now) :stopitslime:
Is the game worth getting?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did you enter it

:dwillhuh:

...logged into PSN...chose ‘redeem code’ and just pasted the code in...then I chose ‘next’ and saw the option to redeem it which lets me know it’s still working...when a code is used they’ll tell you it’s invalid/has been used the moment you enter it and there’ll be no option to redeem it

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
:dwillhuh:

...logged into PSN...chose ‘redeem code’ and just pasted the code in...then I chose ‘next’ and saw the option to redeem it which lets me know it’s still working...when a code is used they’ll tell you it’s invalid/has been used the moment you enter it and there’ll be no option to redeem it
Lol I thought it was a locker code my bad. Thanks breh it worked

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m late as fukk playing 2k19...I needed a break cuz I ran 18 completely into the ground...started playing myplayer a couple of nites ago

got a quick question...I just bought some jordan 6s to wear in the neighborhood...when I went to change clothes...only the 2k joints showed up and not the jordans I bought...when I go to my apartment I see them on the wall along w/ the wack ass 2k joints but they do not show up when I go to the section for changing clothes

this happened to anyone else...any fix for this? otherwise I just spent 6000 tokens for nothing...granted I got them free from just playing but still

*edit*

the sneakers were in my game locker...didn’t realize there was a shopping section for on-court shoes and another street/park

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just now starting to get into myteam and it’s pretty fun. How do you get more tokens? What’s the key to getting better players? Buying vc is a must? So far the only legends I got are Shawn Marion and Jalen Rose :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: KTP