NBA 2K19 Official Thread 8/27 New 4K Xbox One X Gameplay Videos

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
If 2k decides to eliminate modding on the PC I will probably be done with the series. Either that or I will wait until it's on sale or hope Live gets back to competing with 2k.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Kobe :mjcry:

How is he ?
And how is yao ? Trying to get him for the low
Kobe :mjcry:

How is he ?
And how is yao ? Trying to get him for the low
I only ran kobe for a couple games

I’m use to the base 11 quick shooters , his shot a lil slower but defense wise he locks folks up

N Yao contest everything and can hit mid ranges over everybody :russ:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden the Stepback GAWD:wow:
giphy.gif

I’m too damn good at this 2K shyt man. :damn:
giphy.gif

My nikka banked in a stepback three. :dead:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I’m enjoying it..I only play MyGM tho & adjusted the sliders to where it wasn’t so much cheese by me or CPU

Currently 28-6 with my Hawks :wow:

What sliders you using? I need something to get me into somewhat trying to get my money worth outta this game. Im on ps4 if you’re not able to upload them

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
What's up brehs I am currently looking for active users in my 2k19 online franchise. We are currently in season 2 and need a few users to round out the league I will post our website below just shoot me a pm if you are interested. Also make sure you check the rules section.

https://ringchasers23.wixsite.com/ringchasers

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I force a jumpball with 0.5 seconds left, but for some reason the clock resets to 5 seconds. I lose the jumpball, and their clock resets to 24?

2k, what the fukk is this shyt? :snoop:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
What's a VC glitch I can use for Xbox One..I really don't feel like using a bunch of time to get VC..2K gotta do better with the VC system..1K a game not gonna cut it

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I think I've reached my breaking point with this trash. IM a 7'3 pure post 99 fade and everything all hof badges. I got multiple moves to get open but when I do I'm missing open fades and open easy ass layups right at the rim but i got 6'1 pure shot creators running right into my body with my hands up good contest and making layups over me and these same lil ass nikkas could block my fukking layup and give me some trash ass contested layup animation right under the rim. And dont get me started on these sharpshooters and stretches shooting dead in your face from damn near half court. This shyt is trash :trash: