Reppin
BX, NYC
San Antonio is low key one of the best squads to run with in 2K this year

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone found official 2K opening night rosters for the Xbox One? I searched but came up empty. Strange to not have them available for someone like me who might pick the game up months later.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This game is fukking dumb.

I'm up 30 with 2 minutes left, so what does the ai do?

Put the starters back in:mjlol:

For christ sake.

• Dap
Reactions: KTP

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Game is so fukking dumb..can’t get past the defender off the dribble..playing online is the worst because everybody lets the CPU play defense..takes forever to build your myplayer up..think i’m done with 2K for good
This is the worst time of year with school being out. Playing with kids is :scust:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Game is so fukking dumb..can’t get past the defender off the dribble..playing online is the worst because everybody lets the CPU play defense..takes forever to build your myplayer up..think i’m done with 2K for good

Come on over to Live 19 breh

This is the worst time of year with school being out. Playing with kids is :scust:

This is the least I have ever played 2K, I used to put in hours..shyt is just not fun and repetitive..they need a major haul, hopefully they do get one with the new system. I am not expecting much from 2K20, they usually don't put much effort in games when new system is about to come up.
My internet was out the other day so I couldn’t play this since I gameshare with someone who has it and I was playing either 2K14 or 15. This series is actively getting worse. These a$$holes are really gonna let EA take their spot one of these days :hhh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
im just gonna assume you're not that good at myplayer. it really doesnt take forever to build your player up and you dont NEED badges this year, they just help.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:mjlol: at cats complaining about shyt I complained about 5-6 yrs ago. Game hasn't and never wil improve. They put all the work into microtransactions, story mode, mypark and all this other shyt while Sim is stagnant or worse every year. As a kid in the late 90s-00s I spent hella hours on the NBA Lives and 2Ks (and even NBA The Life for a yr) of the respective year. I only played 2K19 a few times form Redbox, I didnt eem wanna cop. Sports games wack now smh

/rant over

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Yea I’ve gotta admit for the first time in a long time I’m not interested in buying 2k. It’s fun to play against ya boys but that’s pretty much where the enjoyment ends :hubie:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This game is fukking dumb.

I'm up 30 with 2 minutes left, so what does the ai do?

Put the starters back in:mjlol:

For christ sake.
One of my main gripes with this game. It seems more buggy than previous years. I also noticed on some of the classic teams when you call a timeout and call for a certain defense focus, it’s not available. For example, I can’t call Jordan Rules with the 89 Pistons against the 89 Bulls. Then the CPU doesn’t make adjustments like previous years. If you play 91 Bulls against 91 Lakers, Paxon guards Magic the entire game instead of Pippen.

Sucks because gameplay wise, I feel this is the best 2k. I only play exhibition and career mode. Never cared about myplayer.