NBA 2K19 Official Thread 8/27 New 4K Xbox One X Gameplay Videos

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Prelude story was DOPE

It’s a shame the story completely stops when myCareer stops.

The attribute system is janky as fukk and I’m not paying for no damn VC.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
One thing I can say about this year vs last is at least they make it easier to get VC and they have daily bonuses where u get 3k.

So far I got at least 30k VC off them daily bonuses alone plus a few more k doing that 2k TV trivia shyt

Had 2k19 since November didn't start playing till like April. Just finished my first season, already at 85 overall and didn't buy any VC at all :wow:

That slow grind still ass tho, should be a way u can buy more attribute points or at least make that shyt move faster

Also this year the first time I was legit :lupe: that I might not get my ring

Lost the first 2 games at home vs the Lakers in round 2 and was wild shook. shyt didn't even go to game 7 tho :mjgrin:

Then I had GS in the conference finals which is like playing against God mode itself :merchant:

Then Boston had the audacity to steal 1 at home vs me in the finals :dahell:

Most years I go 16-0 in the playoffs but this year was stressful :whew:

Still got that rang tho :wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
i paid $3 for this shyt. How do I get to the playground? Do I have to make it past this G-League shyt first?

What do you mean playground? You referring to the park?

If that's the case, if I can recall correctly you gotta go through the prelude shyt first and get out of China or wherever it was. But you'll be there before the first NBA game

Could be dead wrong I haven't touched my career since like december

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i paid $3 for this shyt. How do I get to the playground? Do I have to make it past this G-League shyt first?

Once you earn your spot on an NBA team, they give you access to parks along with your phone for social media shyt. Hurry up and blow through the G-league story and enjoy.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Glad I found out bout that tattoo glitch shyts is high 5k for a fackin tiger head:stopitslime:

Wish there a better glitch for vc tho but daily spin and challenges keepin me fed:yeshrug:

I only seen one unskippable ad fackin ridiculous:gucci:

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One thing I can say about this year vs last is at least they make it easier to get VC and they have daily bonuses where u get 3k.

So far I got at least 30k VC off them daily bonuses alone plus a few more k doing that 2k TV trivia shyt

Had 2k19 since November didn't start playing till like April. Just finished my first season, already at 85 overall and didn't buy any VC at all :wow:

That slow grind still ass tho, should be a way u can buy more attribute points or at least make that shyt move faster

Also this year the first time I was legit :lupe: that I might not get my ring

Lost the first 2 games at home vs the Lakers in round 2 and was wild shook. shyt didn't even go to game 7 tho :mjgrin:

Then I had GS in the conference finals which is like playing against God mode itself :merchant:

Then Boston had the audacity to steal 1 at home vs me in the finals :dahell:

Most years I go 16-0 in the playoffs but this year was stressful :whew:

Still got that rang tho :wow:
Yea the daily challenges are great, I’m glad they added those and the daily spin.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Been playing Pro Am with my struggle 88 overall. My dude is so slow and trash :mjlol:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Name change during the off season?

I'm going through the off-season with the Blazers in 2k19 MyGM and Nassir Little's named changed to Willie Little.

Anyone ever seen this before? Anyway to change the name back?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I went back to 2k19 to do the overall 98 glitch and I shyt you not.. while doing it at least 5 people were also doing it around me at the same time :mjlol: