Naughty Dog's The Last of Us Remake is nearly finished, release in the 2nd half of 22

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Dead Space needs a sequel or remake. We just got a last of us sequel which is basically a remake of part 1 in a sense.

They're making a dead space remake fam.

As far as the thread, I wish they put their resources into a new game or another sequel cause nobody asked for this and I've already beat this game 3 times but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to buy this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

As far as the thread, I wish they put their resources into a new game or another sequel cause nobody asked for this and I've already beat this game 3 times but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to buy this

They said they have multiple games in development. This game was started by sonys Visual/Mo-cap studio VASG and was given to Naughty Dog cause they didnt have a game in production at the time and the staff needed work and to get hands on with the PS5. I also think part of it is so they can sell it on PC

It’s most likely Last of Us Remake, Last of us Part 2 directors cut which will release for hbo show, then Factions 2 or whatever it ends up being, and the new IP

The remake isn’t very high on my list of things i want either but I’m not gonna pretend I’m not gonna play it. I haven’t replayed the last of us 1 since I beat 2

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Oh cool, I didn't know. I will definitely cop a DS remake. Last of us nah. Ain't gonna let them milk that like gta. That's on you.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:banderas: Busting boys in the head till the white meat shows with Joel

I still play a chapter or two every now and then TLOU2 got the goat gameplay

EK60zUp.gif