Naughty Dog's The Last of Us Remake is nearly finished, release in the 2nd half of 22

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
lol forgot it came out on ps3, still, the gameplay is pretty much the same on both games so they are just gonna make the same game with better graphics...again?

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m with the others that this is being made to coincide with the HBO Max series. The show will get new people interested and boom sales galore. Maximize and strike when the fire burns blue. Sony ain't new to this. You have to capitalize. I for one ain't mad. TLOU series is the best I've ever played

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m with the others that this is being made to coincide with the HBO Max series. The show will get new people interested and boom sales galore. Maximize and strike when the fire burns blue. Sony ain't new to this. You have to capitalize. I for one ain't mad. TLOU series is the best I've ever played

Yeah, its their whole strategy this gen with green lighting so many movies and tv shows under sony pictures/playstation productions. they are trying to have the movies do for the games and vice versa that spider-man does.

They have 7 tv shows and 3 movies in production right now

Sony has 10 Video Game Movie and TV Show Adaptions In The Works

We know of uncharted, twisted metal, the last of us, and ghost of tsushima

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a weird decision, but if they remade the 1st one with the graphics/gameplay of the 2nd and sold this as a LOU1/LOU2/Factions package id buy for sure :yeshrug: