Naughty Dog's The Last of Us Remake is nearly finished, release in the 2nd half of 22

Daps
Thats not sonys game

And im not sure how you can say bungie can’t handle their own game, Destiny 2 never leaves top 5 highest paid on steam and their new game already has 20m views from the showcase.

That new game they showcased is a big reason why Destiny is basically at it's lowest point since it almost died back in 2018; all of their internal manpower has been devoted to it (and a few other unannounced IPs) for half a decade or more. Servers go down every other week and every piece of "content" Destiny gets each season is a reskin of stuff already released (not coincidentally) in 2018... cause they have nothing but a skeleton team keeping the game and it's ancient dating-back-to-the-360 era engine running on fumes. :heh: Again, expecting THIS company to shepherd ALL of these dozen+ GAAS Sony delusionally expects to be hits on anywhere near the same scale as Destiny (which only reaches it's profits through predatory monetization only matched by gacha games and Diablo Immortal) is.... delusional. :unimpressed: Especially when the developers of said games are potentially internally fighting against that monetization model... as is probably the case with this topic of this thread title.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if it's worth the wait, i wont give a fukk.
and if they hit us with a savage starlight game or some other banger, i would sing their praises. I'd rather have a fun functioning game than something like redfall

Yep, the downside of having good quality control is shyt gets delayed or cancelled until its not a 54mc

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Announce
Yep, the downside of having good quality control is shyt gets delayed or cancelled until its not a 54mc
66a43481a71e5d1097d9aae0823d9b72_w200.gif

oh that's what it is now, because if xbox does it...