Naughty Dog racist? (Update: Article writer was hired by Naughty Dog)

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I thought about this and I have come to the conclusion that yes, Naughty Dog is racist. If you look at the company photos, try playing spot the breh. I guarantee you'll be squinting for at least 10 minutes before your find one.

However Naughty Dog isn't the only company guilty of this. I bet that if you go into any AAA gaming studio it'll be the same. The culture must be cacified beyond my comprehension. And to get ahead you'd have to go to their events, listen to their "jokes" and participate with their fukkery.

The gaming industry is :mjpls:. Not only from development but even at the blogger/journalist levels. Podcasts that are pushed are :mjpls:Despite saying that they're inclusive.

People talking to me about Kinda Funny or Giant Bombcast or whatever the fukk is en vogue today. When I take a look, some extra average white guy telling me his BS opinion about gaming. I don't watch these YouTube gaming channels outside the news.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought about this and I have come to the conclusion that yes, Naughty Dog is racist. If you look at the company photos, try playing spot the breh. I guarantee you'll be squinting for at least 10 minutes before your find one.

However Naughty Dog isn't the only company guilty of this. I bet that if you go into any AAA gaming studio it'll be the same. The culture must be cacified beyond my comprehension. And to get ahead you'd have to go to their events, listen to their "jokes" and participate with their fukkery.

The gaming industry is :mjpls:. Not only from development but even at the blogger/journalist levels. Podcasts that are pushed are :mjpls:Despite saying that they're inclusive.

People talking to me about Kinda Funny or Giant Bombcast or whatever the fukk is en vogue today. When I take a look, some extra average white guy telling me his BS opinion about gaming. I don't watch these YouTube gaming channels outside the news.

Welcome to the United States of America

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I really, TRULY hope she gets these motherfukkers in line.

The fact that she spoke to the mistreatment of the black man during the raid on the Scar's island makes me feel good about it.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
She's not "c00ning."

Change is inevitable and she's looking to steer the change rather than wait for it to happen. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
She put her stance to the side for a check so yea that's definitely c00ning. And a freelance writer isnt walking into an established studio like Naughty Dog and calling any shots lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
She put her stance to the side for a check so yea that's definitely c00ning. And a freelance writer isnt walking into an established studio like Naughty Dog and calling any shots lol

Her stance was that despite liking the games she didn’t like how they dealt with black characters, she’s a black writer that has autonomy over that now. She’s literaaaaaaally in a position to change the things she criticized.

They wouldn’t have hired her if they didn’t value her opinion

Last edited:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Her stance was that despite liking the games she didn’t like how they dealt with black characters, she’s a black writer that has autonomy over that now. She’s literaaaaaaally in a position to change the things she criticized.

They wouldn’t have hired her if they didn’t value her opinion
Association means a lot. Always has, always will. And idk about you, but if I'm looking for a work it isnt going to be with a company that I had this type of issue with.

Also, you're posts trying to spin this as some console war issue earlier in this thread is rather cringe.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Association means a lot. Always has, always will. And idk about you, but if I'm looking for a work it isnt going to be with a company that I had this type of issue with.

Also, you're posts trying to spin this as some console war issue earlier in this thread is rather cringe.

Its cringe you calling people c00ns for helping fix the exact shyt they had a problem with. She’s a narrative writer for games, where you think she’s gonna find a job that isn’t filled with white people?