Naughty Dog racist? (Update: Article writer was hired by Naughty Dog)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It’s not just about the fact that black people die.

It’s that all they do is die. They exist just to die and be a stepping stone for other characters development.

Perfect example is in the first game the doctor you kill that’s supposed to be abbys dad is seemingly black. When the story kinda got retconned and they needed to show a human figure for the players to relate with he’s clearly a white guy.

This dude is not black. :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This dude is not black. :francis:

He sure ain’t this white guy
abby-dad-last-of-us-2-.jpg

When it’s just a face to kill he’s dark, ambiguous.

When he’s human he’s clearly white.

He was dark enough in the first one that people assumed he was black.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Oh yeah, he’s definitely not the same guy, and he’s definitely way whiter. He never looked black to me though.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Is this really a real thread? All the very real racism in this world and you spend time writing think pieces on the fukking last of us which is a post apocalyptic horror game where nobody fukking wins!?

What in the hell is going on this shyt is so stupid I can’t believe what I’m reading are y’all serious with this? Do y’all see yourselves in these characters that much!? Like what the fukk is this?

Making light of racism over these video games talking about real life protest and attaching it to this game are you crazy?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is this really a real thread? All the very real racism in this world and you spend time writing think pieces on the fukking last of us which is a post apocalyptic horror game where nobody fukking wins!?

What in the hell is going on this shyt is so stupid I can’t believe what I’m reading are y’all serious with this? Do y’all see yourselves in these characters that much!? Like what the fukk is this?

Making light of racism over these video games talking about real life protest and attaching it to this game are you crazy?
And looks who’s pushing it, the usual console warriors.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

fukk outta here with this bullshyt. The games are clearly anti black and it’s obvious. You clowns that can’t even admit this obvious truth disgust me

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Last of Us literally has white cannibals with pedophilic tendencies that exists for Ellie’s growth. What the fukk is your point?