Native American reacts to "Nijii" "Turtle Islander" "FBADOS Aborigines" stupidity.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
ADOS are subsaharan Africans mixed with Europeans.

That’s literally the only genetic difference between Africans and ADOS, the white admixture and some have Native American.

35% of ADOS men have a European Y haplogroup, they’re literally a white man’s son.

I suspect those ones identify with “ADOS” more than others, but we’ll never know until we start seeing DNA test.

Nah...The genetic difference between Africans is huge, and the genetic difference between some African groups and some AAs is also really huge.

Because what you stated is the genetic difference between AA and some West and Central African groups, due to the European component. But that's not the only genetic difference when you analyze the rest of Africa.

AAs are closer to Fulani, Igbos, Songhai, and Mandinka than Xhosas, Baganda or Tutsis are closer to any of them. As much as people love to troll with the "We Wuz Kangz" narrative, the truth is, AAs are genetically closer to Mansa Musa and the Ghana-Mali-Songhai Empires than most Africans inside and outside of West Africa. Due to the heavy Mandinka component.

Tutsis are closer to Kikuyus and Oromos than they are to the Bamum people, while the Bamum are closer to AAs. Hausas are closer to AAs than both are to Zulus. Ashanti people are closer to Jamaicans and AAs than they are to Dinkas or Nuers. And due to Berbers(such as the Tuareg) being part of the TAST, AAs are closer to Berbers than both are to Tswana people.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yea You’re going to have to connect the dots of your story to my post because I’m not seeing it
:hubie:

A white man born and bred in an area with over 90% wite people.
Decided he does not like racists. Gets a yellow, green, and red hat, and proudly wears it.
He explained that the "haters" do not like his hat and he ready to fight.
His hat I would call a rasta hat, in his mind his hat represented Blk people.

Point?
He can love humanity, and go so far as to fight those he considers racists or haters

As in Bob Marley could have been clean shaven and be more accepted.

We all make choices. You are making yours.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Nah...The genetic difference between Africans is huge, and the genetic difference between some African groups and some AAs is also really huge.

Because what you stated is the genetic difference between AA and some West and Central African groups, due to the European component. But that's not the only genetic difference when you analyze the rest of Africa.

AAs are closer to Fulani, Igbos, Songhai, and Mandinka than Xhosas, Baganda or Tutsis are closer to any of them. As much as people love to troll with the "We Wuz Kangz" narrative, the truth is, AAs are genetically closer to Mansa Musa and the Ghana-Mali-Songhai Empires than most Africans inside and outside of West Africa. Due to the heavy Mandinka component.

Tutsis are closer to Kikuyus and Oromos than they are to the Bamum people, while the Bamum are closer to AAs. Hausas are closer to AAs than both are to Zulus. Ashanti people are closer to Jamaicans and AAs than they are to Dinkas or Nuers. And due to Berbers(such as the Tuareg) being part of the TAST, AAs are closer to Berbers than both are to Tswana people.

Not sure what you're trying to say here. Of course he's referring to West African tribes like the Mande, not the entire continent of Africa :gucci:

I mean, it shouldn't have to be stated explicitly.

AAs are not genetically related to Berbers by the way. Of course relative to some other groups they might be, but that's a moot point. There's no direct relationship unlike with the Mande, Hausa etc etc.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Not sure what you're trying to say here. Of course he's referring to West African tribes like the Mande, not the entire continent of Africa :gucci:

He wrote "Africans"

AAs are not genetically related to Berbers by the way. Of course relative to some other groups they might be, but that's a moot point. There's no direct relationship unlike with the Mande, Hausa etc etc.

Yes, they are. Berbers were enslaved in Kingdoms like Mali, Songhai, Kanem, and Takrur. Continental Berbers were also part of the TAST. Berbers were captured and sold by the Portuguese. The first group captured and sold as slaves from West Africa were actually Berbers. They were first captured and sold by Antam Goncalves.

Do you know about the Guanche people? They were a Berber group that used to live in the Canary Islands. They were also part of the TAST because the Spaniards sold them to Europe and the New World. In fact, extreme slavery basically contributed to their genocide. Moreover, at the height of the TAST, the Ottoman Empire basically ruled the entire Maghreb, except Morocco, and they were selling Berber subjects to Europeans and West Africans as well. Berber slaves were present in Hispaniola(now Dominican Republic and Haiti).

Not just that, many Hausa and Fulani have an ancient Berber mix. And that mix was passed to many AAs.

Europe’s First Settler Colonial Incursion into Africa: The Genocide of Aboriginal Canary Islanders

The Presence of Black African Women in the Slave System of Cadiz (1650–1750)

If you want more information, just let me know.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
A white man born and bred in an area with over 90% wite people.
Decided he does not like racists. Gets a yellow, green, and red hat, and proudly wears it.
He explained that the "haters" do not like his hat and he ready to fight.
His hat I would call a rasta hat, in his mind his hat represented Blk people.

Point?
He can love humanity, and go so far as to fight those he considers racists or haters

As in Bob Marley could have been clean shaven and be more accepted.

We all make choices. You are making yours.
Getting closer now. So what “hat” are you saying I wear?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You asked me a question I gave you my answer. Why would you cry about my answer as to why I do something if you are going to cry about it.

Again I don't give a damn about ownership, nothing I wrote or argued is about ownership.

Is your claim that I am whitewashing history? If not why are you writing this shyt to me, I've literally said africans are the foundation of humanity on earth.

Yea and I said it’s stupid to see that someone came to a land and built a house and refer to him as an outsider because it’s “easier”

You are definitely down with the whitewash agenda tho with what you’re spitting
:yeshrug:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yea and I said it’s stupid to see that someone came to a land and built a house and refer to him as an outsider because it’s “easier”

You are definitely down with the whitewash agenda tho with what you’re spitting
:yeshrug:
lol, I would say its stupid to cry about using a word to refer to people that instantly lets those listening know exactly who you are talking about, but hey neighter here nor there.

How am I down with whitewashing, when I've literally said africans established settlements and are the forefathers of every civilization on earth?
Explain that.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Black people are the descendants of African slaves from about 500 years ago.

Native Americans came here from Asia several tens of thousands of years ago and are indigenous.

Why is this a point of contention in this day and age???

:snoop:
Because that's not how the world works. Why are so many adults so fukking slow.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Black people are the descendants of African slaves from about 500 years ago.

Native Americans came here from Asia several tens of thousands of years ago and are indigenous.

Why is this a point of contention in this day and age???

:snoop:
ALL black people come from slaves????? And ALL Native Americans are ASIAN??

lol did u even read that ignorant ass statement.

I guess all white people are from Europe too lol.

Y'all nikkas are mentally broken

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
AND here I thought flat earthers had the dumbest movement on the internet

Making the internet was a fukking mistake, just allows a bunch of stupid and destructive people to congregate

Are all thes “we ain’t from Africa” dudes young?

Because it goes against everything Nikkas from my era stood for. :snoop:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
He wrote "Africans"

Yes, they are. Berbers were enslaved in Kingdoms like Mali, Songhai, Kanem, and Takrur. Continental Berbers were also part of the TAST. Berbers were captured and sold by the Portuguese. The first group captured and sold as slaves from West Africa were actually Berbers. They were first captured and sold by Antam Goncalves.

Do you know about the Guanche people? They were a Berber group that used to live in the Canary Islands. They were also part of the TAST because the Spaniards sold them to Europe and the New World. In fact, extreme slavery basically contributed to their genocide. Moreover, at the height of the TAST, the Ottoman Empire basically ruled the entire Maghreb, except Morocco, and they were selling Berber subjects to Europeans and West Africans as well. Berber slaves were present in Hispaniola(now Dominican Republic and Haiti).

Not just that, many Hausa and Fulani have an ancient Berber mix. And that mix was passed to many AAs.

Europe’s First Settler Colonial Incursion into Africa: The Genocide of Aboriginal Canary Islanders

The Presence of Black African Women in the Slave System of Cadiz (1650–1750)

If you want more information, just let me know.

Those Berbers would've ended up in South America, not North America. Even then, they would've been an extremely small minority relative to other slave populations and thus not have much impact on the gene pool of AAs. How many AAs even have Berber admixture? :skip:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Getting closer now. So what “hat” are you saying I wear?

One that represents what you know.
The team you think you descended from or born into.

This thread itself is proof we all related, same descendants.
Some are choosing teams for whatever reasons.
As you are.

I would guess that if you were born a wite person
blk issues or blk struggles would mean nothing to you

that is not your team
that is not your culture or ancestry

life would be easier to just go along

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Those Berbers would've ended up in South America, not North America.

What do you mean? The first to explore and take slaves to North America were actually Iberians. Later, they were also the main ones to supply slaves to the British in colonial America. Iberians arrived in North America at the end of the 15th century. The British arrived at the end of the 16th century, and their permanent settlement was only at the beginning of the 17th century.

Even then, they would've been an extremely small minority relative to other slave populations and thus not have much impact on the gene pool of AAs.

This makes zero sense. Because the Malagasy sample was also extremely small when compared to other slave populations, was already admixtured(mostly from East African males and Malay females), but it still had an impact on the gene pool of AAs. You understand that we are talking about admixture, right?

How many AAs even have Berber admixture? :skip:

I don't think you understand the point being made. The point here is about the likelihood when compared to other groups in Africa. AAs are more likely to be genetically related to Berbers such as the Tuareg than they are to Tswana, Xhosa, Lozi, Sotho, and Zulus. Also, if you are into genealogy, you will notice that in DNA tests, many AAs show North African(Berber) ancestry. On the other hand, the likelihood of any of these groups highlighted having North African ancestry, is close to zero.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
ALL black people come from slaves?????
Where did I say 'all' and, please, objectively define 'Black' so that it excludes any and all people who do not conform to the objective criteria you imagine exists.

:sas2:

Don't put your nonsensical misunderstanding of ethnicity on those of us who know better and can defend our stances using science rather than 19th Century pseudoscience.

Ivan Van Sertima was a c00n and a heritage thief and you need to learn to read​

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
I don't think you understand the point being made. The point here is about the likelihood when compared to other groups in Africa. AAs are more likely to be genetically related to Berbers such as the Tuareg than they are to Tswana, Xhosa, Lozi, Sotho, and Zulus.

Who claimed that AAs are more closely related to any of these groups than they are to Berbers? :gucci:

You're arguing against a point that nobody has made. Of course AAs are not closely related to groups that inhabit the southern and eastern parts of Africa. You're saying this like it's some revelation or something.

Berber admixture in AAs is insignificant relative to Hausa, Igbo, Mande, etc admixture. Do you concede this point?