Native American reacts to "Nijii" "Turtle Islander" "FBADOS Aborigines" stupidity.

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
ALL black people come from slaves????? And ALL Native Americans are ASIAN??

lol did u even read that ignorant ass statement.

I guess all white people are from Europe too lol.

Y'all nikkas are mentally broken
What kind of school you went to that neglected geography and context? :gucci:
One that represents what you know.
The team you think you descended from or born into.

This thread itself is proof we all related, same descendants.
Some are choosing teams for whatever reasons.
As you are.

I would guess that if you were born a wite person
blk issues or blk struggles would mean nothing to you

that is not your team
that is not your culture or ancestry

life would be easier to just go along
Aren't you a Jamaican who was getting mad at Black folk making fun of that inbred, dog fukker Lizzie finally dying?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Explain to a neutral outsider what exactly this FBA/ADOS stuff is? I be reading through threads and agreeing wit some shyt and not wit others like is there a comprehensive explanation for it or ..?

Learn About The ADOS Advocacy Foundation

Mission Statement​

The American Descendants of Slavery (ADOS) Advocacy Foundation is a grassroots organization that arose in response to a national landscape rife with yawning racialized gaps. With an eye toward the origins of these asymmetrical outcomes located in the institution of slavery, our organization prioritizes reparations for descendants of chattel slavery in the United States of America. Ours is an experience defined by the unique, shared cost of multigenerational plunder. And as we stand in the shoes of our ancestors, we insist upon a specific group designation as essential to this undertaking.

During Reconstruction, America reneged on the promise of forty acres and a mule, depriving us of the fruits of citizenship and relegating us to a permanent bottom caste within the country that our ancestors built. Reparations is our birthright, and must come through multigenerational direct payments and a redistribution of land that rights the wrongs of the great land robbery.

A debt must be paid, and our inheritance protected. We insist upon an historic, targeted allotment of policy and protections that fulfills the promise of economic inclusion and integrates the descendants of chattel slavery into the drivers of wealth. This restoration—which brings us into alignment with the full measure of our contribution to the U.S.—requires mechanisms to safeguard against subprime and predatory capital and sweeping anti-discrimination legislation targeted for the protection of, and accelerated wealth creation of, the descendants of chattel slavery in the U.S.

Although our justice claim for reparations is sacred to ADOS, we are fiercely committed to advocating for policies that eliminate the divides faced by Black Americans with immigrant backgrounds. We recognize the lived experience of racism and discrimination among all Black people in America and we invite all Black people of all backgrounds to join us in this just cause.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Who claimed that AAs are more closely related to any of these groups than they are to Berbers? :gucci:

No one claimed that. I am the one who used that example to highlight that the genetic differences between Africans(the whole continent, not only West Africa) and AAs are not only limited to the European component. And also to highlight that there is a huge genetic difference inside the continent.

You're arguing against a point that nobody has made. Of course AAs are not closely related to groups that inhabit the southern and eastern parts of Africa. You're saying this like it's some revelation or something.

Again, you are using generalizations. I am into being more specific. AAs, are closer to Malagasy, who are East Africans than they are to Luos, Samburus, Maasais, or Kalenjins, who are also East African.

Berber admixture in AAs is insignificant relative to Hausa, Igbo, Mande, etc admixture. Do you concede this point?

Of course, no one denied that. But, Fulani admixture is very significant in AAs, and they already had ancient Berber admixture before the TAST. So that means, it was also passed to AAs. Do you concede this point?

:lolbron:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just rambling out your mouth. You won’t accept settlers coming here and saying they saw blacks people as proof. You won’t accept certain elders passing down knowledge to their descendants of them being here as proof. You won’t accept drawings from the time period as proof of them being here. So who cares what you think? nikkas are claiming all the titles they once had. Hebrew, Egyptian, moor, American, European, Asian etc… we coming for all that (not that these are all the same group but they’d all be classified as black today).

You throwing weak insults isn’t gonna stop anything. The ball is already rolling down hill and we don’t need your approval or acceptance when it comes to anything
:unimpressed:

Great posting,sad to see so many black people have been bamboozled. As if the European did have evidence some of us were already here,they would release it. Why would they do that when it would open up a can of worms and allow us indeginous rights to be sovereign as well as land rights:mjlol:? European sitting back like "Thank god black folks believe they are all egyptian kings and queens. Would hate to have them ask us for land:whew:"

People who looked black,and would be described as black today 100% existed in the Americas before slavery. Many were sent back to Spain as slaves. The European has convinced thecoli that the white man was taking accurate inventory. To ensure the African blacks,and the native blacks never got mixed up and mixed in together.
wVDOf3.gif

And you really cant offer any kind of proof that would satisfy. Because they actually believe dna ancestry test are accurate. But even if you did point out natives in your family history,they will just write it off as runaway slaves race mixing with the indians. As if there is no way "black" natives existed.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
lol, I would say its stupid to cry about using a word to refer to people that instantly lets those listening know exactly who you are talking about, but hey neighter here nor there.

How am I down with whitewashing, when I've literally said africans established settlements and are the forefathers of every civilization on earth?
Explain that.

Imagine not understanding people coming into someone else’s house, pushing the inhabitants out or to the basement and claiming they are the original title owners? And whenever someone from the basement, who was there before anyone else and built the house to begin with, happens to pop their head out they are considered outsiders?

Whitewashers know that it was black people that civilized Europe. But they’ll call the black European that was there before them “African” and act as if they were the ones there first and who built the house. If you still don’t see how referring to the original inhabitants as outsiders and the ones that came later as the owners is the exact thing they do then I don’t know what else to say. I know, you do this because it’s “easier” but they do the same thing but their intention is to hide black history that is outside of Africa…

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Imagine not understanding people coming into someone else’s house, pushing the inhabitants out or to the basement and claiming they are the original title owners? And whenever someone from the basement, who was there before anyone else and built the house to begin with, happens to pop their head out they are considered outsiders?

Whitewashers know that it was black people that civilized Europe. But they’ll call the black European that was there before them “African” and act as if they were the ones there first and who built the house. If you still don’t see how referring to the original inhabitants as outsiders and the ones that came later as the owners is the exact thing they do then I don’t know what else to say. I know, you do this because it’s “easier” but they do the same thing but their intention is to hide black history that is outside of Africa…
Again nothing I've written about is about ownership, so you are arguing a strawman.

I have said that africans are the root of all human society, so the claim I am whitewashing isn't supported at all by your statement as you can't even provide an example of me whitewashing anything, just your imagination.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
How would this trip me up or hurt me in your words, when my sole claim is that every group on earth was established by africans?
bro what kind of comprehension do you have, literally I said it's not as cut and dry. you coming up with all that extra stuff on your own

This doesn’t work the way you think it does, you have the khoisans who are presumably the oldest African ethnic group and people think they are south Asian by default just because of their features. It’s not as cut and dry as you think

Show me a picture of an aboriginal Japanese (the Ainu) and show me a picture of an African and tell me if they really resemble each other

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AND here I thought flat earthers had the dumbest movement on the internet

Making the internet was a fukking mistake, just allows a bunch of stupid and destructive people to congregate

Are all thes “we ain’t from Africa” dudes young?

Because it goes against everything Nikkas from my era stood for. :snoop:

I was ignorant in your era too,never too late to change:respect:

In the 1800s it was widely believed that Polynesians could have traveled by boat to the Americas. Are there not "black" Polynesians? Bizzy Bone here will tell black people how we have had our history ripped away. But is essentially saying we only had one history that isnt complex at all. And that history is that we all came from Africa by the WHITE MANS BOATS. I capitalize that to say that the European doesnt want you to believe indegenious people were anything but archaic until the white man taught them. Of course negroes couldnt travel by sea. But he who controls the politics controls the science. So I guess Beiring Strait theory it is:mjlol:

I dont contend to know where every black person in this country came from,because that would be silly. Out of Africa is unfounded because that would be giving the white man too much credit. Last I checked they havent dug up every inch of the earth,under the sea,or been that far out in space if you want to go there. But to keep it simple the original people could have just as easily started out in what is now called Australia or Asia. Only the white man can create a story without all the facts,and yall eat it up

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What kind of school you went to that neglected geography and context? :gucci:

Aren't you a Jamaican who was getting mad at Black folk making fun of that inbred, dog fukker Lizzie finally dying?

Do you think it takes a certain kind of person to diss the dead?
Heard a story of her visiting Jamaica some years ago
Her boat was parked close to one of the prisons
It is said she sent some representatives in the prison to see conditions
She made a change in that situation
I am sure there are countless others
As she might have also been a furry, judging by your account

If you would like to have a convo about furries
I would rather not

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Great posting,sad to see so many black people have been bamboozled. As if the European did have evidence some of us were already here,they would release it. Why would they do that when it would open up a can of worms and allow us indeginous rights to be sovereign as well as land rights:mjlol:? European sitting back like "Thank god black folks believe they are all egyptian kings and queens. Would hate to have them ask us for land:whew:"

People who looked black,and would be described as black today 100% existed in the Americas before slavery. Many were sent back to Spain as slaves. The European has convinced thecoli that the white man was taking accurate inventory. To ensure the African blacks,and the native blacks never got mixed up and mixed in together.
wVDOf3.gif

And you really cant offer any kind of proof that would satisfy. Because they actually believe dna ancestry test are accurate. But even if you did point out natives in your family history,they will just write it off as runaway slaves race mixing with the indians. As if there is no way "black" natives existed.
It's already been released you numbnuts.
Search the Library of Congress for once
But mostly agreed

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Do you think it takes a certain kind of person to diss the dead?
Heard a story of her visiting Jamaica some years ago
Her boat was parked close to one of the prisons
It is said she sent some representatives in the prison to see conditions
She made a change in that situation
I am sure there are countless others
As she might have also been a furry, judging by your account

If you would like to have a convo about furries
I would rather not
It's funny when it doesn't offend me, fukk the dead I'm not cool with

And prisoners get less roaches in their oat makes colonialism OK?

All those corgis? You know how white bytches are with dogs, her frail ass couldn't handle a bigger breed :manny:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's funny when it doesn't offend me, fukk the dead I'm not cool with

And prisoners get less roaches in their oat makes colonialism OK?

All those corgis? You know how white bytches are with dogs, her frail ass couldn't handle a bigger breed :manny:

Were you raised well?
As in to show kindness, respect, love?

What I am saying is that the Jamaican gov
blk people
were supposed to treat the prisoners a certain way, give them certain things
such as bars of soap
they were not getting those things
whether it was a public relations nightmare or she did it out of the good of her heart
it was done

Again, folks who have such intercourse are known as Furries
they like to dress up also
that lifestyle is a freaky one and not something I want to discuss
there are forums for such things Sir

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Explain to a neutral outsider what exactly this FBA/ADOS stuff is? I be reading through threads and agreeing wit some shyt and not wit others like is there a comprehensive explanation for it or ..?

We have an ADOS thread in the root with related news.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-ados-discussion-thread.691792/page-180

These articles from Dr. Darity help explain why we go so hard for the lineage standard. For the purposes of a Reparations program we have to be specific.

Overdue reparations is the key to closing the racial wealth gap

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/363208232_The_Economics_of_Reparations

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Everybody knows I don't fukk with "ADOS" or "FBA" but to be fair they're not on that 'aboriginal' shyt. They KNOW our ancestry is African, they just don't wanna embrace it. Them Aboriginal cats are on a whole nother level of delusion and self hate
Nah Tariq bytch ass already tried sliding in that lane talking bout
"Only some of our ancestors came from Africa. The majority were already here. Ya dig"

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We have an ADOS thread in the root with related news.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-ados-discussion-thread.691792/page-180

These articles from Dr. Darity help explain why we go so hard for the lineage standard. For the purposes of a Reparations program we have to be specific.

Overdue reparations is the key to closing the racial wealth gap

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/363208232_The_Economics_of_Reparations
Darity don't rock with ADOS nor FBA.
Nobody that's currently tied to reparations work (in the real world) is tied to either group.