Native American reacts to "Nijii" "Turtle Islander" "FBADOS Aborigines" stupidity.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I'm not having it both ways, its a statement of fact.

What are the chinese today are descedants from africans.
Everyone is a descendant from afriancans.

to think there are not pockets of people on every continant that have preserved their african features is the height of ignorance.
You can look at the aboriginal japaense and see how they maintain african features.
Why is it crazy or foolish to think the same did not occur at earlier times in N. and S. America?
This doesn’t work the way you think it does, you have the khoisans who are presumably the oldest African ethnic group and people think they are south Asian by default just because of their features. It’s not as cut and dry as you think

Show me a picture of an aboriginal Japanese (the Ainu) and show me a picture of an African and tell me if they really resemble each other

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Everybody knows I don't fukk with "ADOS" or "FBA" but to be fair they're not on that 'aboriginal' shyt. They KNOW our ancestry is African, they just don't wanna embrace it. Them Aboriginal cats are on a whole nother level of delusion and self hate

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This doesn’t work the way you think it does, you have the khoisans why are presumably the oldest African ethnic group and people think they are south Asian by default just because of their features. It’s not as cute and dry as you think

Show me a picture of an aboriginal Japanese (the Ainu) and show me a picture of an African and tell me if they really resemble each other
It works the way I think it does because it is literally how it developed.

I just did a quick look up of your claim of khoisans,

wiki

Origins​

Further information: Peopling of Africa, Haplogroup L0 (mtDNA), and Proto-Human_language § Phonemic_diversity
Further information: Klasies River Caves, Boomplaas Cave, and Blombos cave

Approximate area of the origin of L0d and L0k haplogroups in southern Africa, dated to before 90,000 years ago by Behar et al. (2008).[11]
It is suggested that the ancestors of the modern Khoisan expanded to southern Africa (from East or Central Africa) before 150,000 years ago, possibly as early as before 260,000 years ago,[12][13] so that by the beginning of the MIS 5 "megadrought" 130,000 years ago, there were two ancestral population clusters in Africa, bearers of mt-DNA haplogroup L0 in southern Africa ancestral to the Khoi-San and bearers of haplogroup L1-6 in central/eastern Africa ancestral to everyone else.[citation needed] This group gave rise to the San population of hunter gatherers. Their nearest living relatives are postulated to be the Hadzabe people from north-central Tanzania; and Mbuti pygmies from the eastern Congo. A much later wave of migration, around or before the beginning of the Common Era,[14] gave rise to the Khoe people, who were pastoralists.[15] This group carried DNA from Eurasian as well as some Neanderthal groups.

======

So you are trying to claim a group that is noted to be one of the oldest african groups is descendant from a sub group that broke off , because again all people are from africa, and then came back in.

You realize how stupid you sound when you state what you state right? lol

The reality khoisans are a group from orignal humanity they remained but also intermixed with subgroups that broke off and came back to the region, ie they aren't derived from south asians they reabsorded south asians and neatherdals into them. smh.

Ainu Japanese - you can't see the african presence that is on you
3958%2f1373A000-526F-BE1A-57B8-AF03CCCE1473.jpeg

Nakhi Chinese - african presence as well
1*vzGDgzvgt-izFwbBnUYrcQ.jpeg

So like I said before, the notion that you won't find groups all over this world that have the presence of african features, even if groups had broke off from africa and mated with cro-magnon and neaderthals of europe and became lighter and displayed different features is ridiculous on its face.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I'm not trying to be on some c00n shyt when I say this, but I don't think my ancestry leads back to Africa.

I gotta go to my grandmother and ask her about her family history.

Better go to Asia or Europe and tell them you're their long lost son returned home..:ehh:

Please dont forgot to report back the results of your endeavor to 'find' yourself.:mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
It works the way I think it does because it is literally how it developed.

I just did a quick look up of your claim of khoisans,

wiki

Origins​

Further information: Peopling of Africa, Haplogroup L0 (mtDNA), and Proto-Human_language § Phonemic_diversity
Further information: Klasies River Caves, Boomplaas Cave, and Blombos cave

Approximate area of the origin of L0d and L0k haplogroups in southern Africa, dated to before 90,000 years ago by Behar et al. (2008).[11]
It is suggested that the ancestors of the modern Khoisan expanded to southern Africa (from East or Central Africa) before 150,000 years ago, possibly as early as before 260,000 years ago,[12][13] so that by the beginning of the MIS 5 "megadrought" 130,000 years ago, there were two ancestral population clusters in Africa, bearers of mt-DNA haplogroup L0 in southern Africa ancestral to the Khoi-San and bearers of haplogroup L1-6 in central/eastern Africa ancestral to everyone else.[citation needed] This group gave rise to the San population of hunter gatherers. Their nearest living relatives are postulated to be the Hadzabe people from north-central Tanzania; and Mbuti pygmies from the eastern Congo. A much later wave of migration, around or before the beginning of the Common Era,[14] gave rise to the Khoe people, who were pastoralists.[15] This group carried DNA from Eurasian as well as some Neanderthal groups.

======

So you are trying to claim a group that is noted to be one of the oldest african groups is descendant from a sub group that broke off , because again all people are from africa, and then came back in.

You realize how stupid you sound when you state what you state right? lol

The reality khoisans are a group from orignal humanity they remained but also intermixed with subgroups that broke off and came back to the region, ie they aren't derived from south asians they reabsorded south asians and neatherdals into them. smh.

Ainu Japanese - you can't see the african presence that is on you
3958%2f1373A000-526F-BE1A-57B8-AF03CCCE1473.jpeg

Nakhi Chinese - african presence as well
1*vzGDgzvgt-izFwbBnUYrcQ.jpeg

So like I said before, the notion that you won't find groups all over this world that have the presence of african features, even if groups had broke off from africa and mated with cro-magnon and neaderthals of europe and became lighter and displayed different features is ridiculous on its face.
See you’re putting words in my mouth when did I say they descended from them? I said khoisans are the oldest group in Africa but they get mistaken to look like others full stop

I never said any of the other shyt you said, you came up with that on your own

Also it sounds like you’re mixing them up with the Bantu migration. I never said or mentioned that either

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
See you’re putting words in my mouth when did I say they descended from them? I said khoisans are the oldest group in Africa but they get mistaken to look like others full stop

I never said any of the other shyt you said, you came up with that on your own

Also it sounds like you’re mixing them up with the Bantu migration. I never said or mentioned that either
lol, you claimed I was making a mistake because khoissans look like south asians , when the reality is south asians look like them.

I'm not mixing anything up in Bantu migration, I literally cited and provided you the source of what I am saying, you state an argument. I respond and then you try to make a different argument because you can't refute reality, which is all I am stating.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
lol, you claimed I was making a mistake because khoissans look like south asians , when the reality is south asians look like them.

I'm not mixing anything up in Bantu migration, I literally cited and provided you the source of what I am saying, you state an argument. I respond and then you try to make a different argument because you can't refute reality, which is all I am stating.
I said they get mistaken for south Asian literally. You comprehended that backwards

“people think they are south Asian by default just because of their features”

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I said they get mistaken for south Asian literally. You comprehended that backwards

“people think they are south Asian by default just because of their features”
How would this trip me up or hurt me in your words, when my sole claim is that every group on earth was established by africans?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're batsh!t crazy :russ:

they're calling actual native americans 'siberian immigrants'

It’s a sickness. When I heard they were on Twitter spaces going on about their pride their white admixture and how that makes them closer to whites than Africans, I had no words. Just a deep sense of sorrow and pity for fellow black people and the unfortunate effects that supremacy has had on their psyche.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Funny how you want to gloss over that but talk about black people “siding with colonialism” as if these natives didn’t do the same?
:unimpressed:

There were black Americans, Europeans and Asians. Yet people like you want all black people to be called African. While other races (we ALL came from Africa according to your theories) get called by the names of these places they were found despite also coming from Africa. And you think you’re in the right?

Black people aren’t fleeing from Africa. They’re fleeing from the false telling of history that only has them being present in Africa. If you don’t want that then you can stay being a black African slave like the white man teaches you. But you need to stop trying to shame others that are fleeing that plantation of titles..
:coffee:
ADOS are subsaharan Africans mixed with Europeans.

That’s literally the only genetic difference between Africans and ADOS, the white admixture and some have Native American.

35% of ADOS men have a European Y haplogroup, they’re literally a white man’s son.

I suspect those ones identify with “ADOS” more than others, but we’ll never know until we start seeing DNA test.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The geneology tests is just what those lost souls were waiting for..:mjpls:

Before that, they relied on obscure stories about grandmas being raped by cacs and being taken in by native americans, and thanks heavens for that look at this 'good hair' and somewhat paleish skin some sport and take pride in. People telling on themselves..

Mind you, people are also highly delusional, they believe wild unexplained shyt..and let me school thecoli on the real world and what it looks like.

Despite the rampant levels of European genetics found in Black Americans, the vast majority still look like they just got off the plane from Africa despite what they believe or have been led to believe.:pachaha:

I know many Black Americans dont want to hear that because of the common image of an African shown in media being a very tall very dark and skinny person with flies around their face. That's the racist Whites stereotypical image for an African.

Black Americans are largely indistinguishable from general everyday Africans, but those who think like that have obviosuly not travelled across Africa and taken a glance at people. You see, some of us have been almost everywhere and know Tariq himself looks like a typical West African..no one would even look twice at him walking throught the dusty streets of west Africa..

Here is a street performer in Nairobi who is a spitting image of Tupac. I dare these guys to go and find the native equivalent.