Native American reacts to "Nijii" "Turtle Islander" "FBADOS Aborigines" stupidity.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Native Americans "sided with colonialism",, adapted English names, spoke the language, owned slaves, etc when they had no other means to survive and compete on their own land being invaded by savages.
[/QUOTE]

I don’t care about your excuses. They did much worse to blacks than the FEW that verbally stated their indifference to whatever it was they were going thru. Yet you hold black people to the higher standard….

Show me a fukkin Native American who waves the United States flag and supports Trump only because of his hatred for other minorities in spite of his disrespect to Native American people, and I will call him a complete delusional self hating coward idiot just like you Acronym American.

Yea there were people of all colors supporting trump. The difference is I call all you clowns losers who think politicians are here to serve you and not the interest of the corporations that lobby them into office.

We are black people. Period. Aint no one, not even another black person, not even you, taking the time to walk up to every person and vet their specific ethnic background before you refer to them by their skin color. Im done having this argument with you delusional c00ns. I feel more sorry for Middle Eastern brehs that get mistaken for "Indian." No one owns the identity of "black people" or "Asian" or "white" and these terms are not as taboo as you want to stress just so you don't have to be grouped in with "Africans." Oh the horror. c00n. Show me an Italian man, or French-Canadian man, or Swiss man, or Russian man or whatever who feels some burning hatred or diminished importance to being considered "white."

You want to identify, first and foremost with your national citizenship and multi-generational family life to some white country? Go ahead. But when yall can do it without attacking other black people, without rivaling yourself with other black people, without attacking beleagured third world countries like a bunch of redneck cacs, without rivaling or undermining other black political movements that are no obstruction to your local causes, without acting like a bunch of bourgeoise c00ns who are culturally and intellectually superior to others, I will respect this newfound identity. Until then go big up conservatives, beg for a government check, and dapfish on thecoli. Some of us got real work to do.

Your last shyt don't even make a lick of sense. A bunch of poetry. Yall hashtag nikkas very much flee from your African ancestry. No one is insisting on yall abandoning your culture or national identity. All black people are products of their environment. You can take pride in all that and still acknowledge your African history and support the prosperity of black people. There are so-called white liberals out there who wish to see this become a reality but I'm suppose to respect a bunch of simple minded nikkas with the close minded intellect of Trump supporters a smodern day revolutionaries? Suck dikk my nikka.

Why are you mad that black people found in America want to be known as being from the land they were found? Why take land rights away from black people who were in lands first and give them to people who came to those same lands after black people? Who even said I was or wasn’t African?

What I’m not going to do is go to an Afro Asian and demand he calls himself African like you do despite his people being in Asia BEFORE modern Asians. See dummies like you allow “Asians” to come in and call the real people who were there before them “Afro Asians” so the Asians can pretend as if that’s their land and the others are outsiders

In fact you got me on one now. What’s your tribe dumb nikka? Talking about black and African as if those same cacs you pretend to be against didn’t give you those titles. What title were your people going by and why don’t you refer to yourself by that?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I'm not having it both ways, its a statement of fact.

What are the chinese today are descedants from africans.
Everyone is a descendant from afriancans.

to think there are not pockets of people on every continant that have preserved their african features is the height of ignorance.
You can look at the aboriginal japaense and see how they maintain african features.
Why is it crazy or foolish to think the same did not occur at earlier times in N. and S. America?
If everybody comes from Africa I’ll ask again, how come black people are the only ones, no matter where they’re found that you refer to as African? Shouldn’t you call the asian man “African” since he came from Africa just like you’d say the Afro asian man did?

Siddi-Tribe-in-India.jpg

Instead of letting these people claim title to the lands they were found in, you allow outsiders to come and stake claim to the lands? While letting them call the people that were there before them outsiders? All while pretending to be pro black? Couldn’t be me
:hubie:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
The levels of struggle trying to duck reality... Painful to see.

More proof that education is a problem on the coli. You can prove of the Atlantic passage by DNA, culture carried over, documentation of history and words of the Black people themselves.

People who tend to want to remix reality while ignoring it and presenting ideals they can't back up with anything are pompous fools. It's clear you don't care about it never cared about education.. that's why you think a topic like this comes down to different opinions. Cross Atlantic trade of humans is not a theory. Bringing opinions against facts is like bringing an imaginary tool kit to a job site. You not only dumb you in everyone else way and and an inconvenience. People really have to suffer entertaining you fools.

Smooth brain activities

Just rambling out your mouth. You won’t accept settlers coming here and saying they saw blacks people as proof. You won’t accept certain elders passing down knowledge to their descendants of them being here as proof. You won’t accept drawings from the time period as proof of them being here. So who cares what you think? nikkas are claiming all the titles they once had. Hebrew, Egyptian, moor, American, European, Asian etc… we coming for all that (not that these are all the same group but they’d all be classified as black today).

You throwing weak insults isn’t gonna stop anything. The ball is already rolling down hill and we don’t need your approval or acceptance when it comes to anything
:unimpressed:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If everybody comes from Africa I’ll ask again, how come black people are the only ones, no matter where they’re found that you refer to as African? Shouldn’t you call the asian man “African” since he came from Africa just like you’d say the Afro asian man did?

Siddi-Tribe-in-India.jpg

Instead of letting these people claim title to the lands they were found in, you allow outsiders to come and stake claim to the lands? While letting them call the people that were there before them outsiders? All while pretending to be pro black? Couldn’t be me
Everyone comes from africa is a fact so why does that anger you?

I call the african descendants that established settlements and created different cultures the closet timeline designation of that people, because its a clearer definition.

It would be no different than calling Tutsis and Hutus those tribal designations, but both being african is it?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
People arguing about a bunch of shyt they can’t prove. I’ll leave you with this…. Asia has their melanated native population(Papua New Guinean, Andamanese & etc) Australia has the aboriginals… but The Americas don’t? There’s only one type of Native American? That’s my only argument.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Everyone comes from africa is a fact so why does that anger you?

I call the african descendants that established settlements and created different cultures the closet timeline designation of that people, because its a clearer definition.

It would be no different than calling Tutsis and Hutus those tribal designations, but both being african is it?

I’ll ask again. You’ll call the Afro Asian, who was in Asia BEFORE the modern Asian, African. Then why don’t you call the Asian man African too? How come he is the one that gets the title of the land mass he’s on and not the people (Afro Asian) who were there before him?

By doing so you’re removing their right to the landmasses they were in and civilized FIRST. This includes America, Europe and Asia. if I come and build a house and 10 years later someone comes and inhabits it, why are you giving them the title of the house and not me? Why are you forcibly titling me by where you SAY, I came from while not doing those who came after me in the same way? Can you address that this time?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Siddi-Tribe-in-India.jpg

I ran into a wite man recently. He had a "rasta" hat. Told him nice hat. He came up to me explaining why he had the hat.
Said there are "haters" around and he dont like that. He went on to explain he ready to fight racists.
There are some serious trump supporters around.
I told him he has a "rasta" spirit, wherein he saw wrongs and confronts it.
In Jamaica you can find a rasta burning fire on the gov and evil doers around them.
Point?

A human being does what he thinks is right. I tell that story in thinking of Bob Marley.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I’ll ask again. You’ll call the Afro Asian, who was in Asia BEFORE the modern Asian, African. Then why don’t you call the Asian man African too? How come he is the one that gets the title of the land mass he’s on and not the people (Afro Asian) who were there before him?

By doing so you’re removing their right to the landmasses they were in and civilized FIRST. This includes America, Europe and Asia. if I come and build a house and 10 years later someone comes and inhabits it, why are you giving them the title of the house and not me? Why are you forcibly titling me by where you SAY, I came from while not doing those who came after me in the same way? Can you address that this time?
I answered your question, its easier in in the current time to know exactly who I am talking about by saying asian, japanese, chinese, aboriginal austrailian and etc than by just saying African.

I am not removing the right to anything, because my designation has nothing to do with ownership or land. So try to actually read what I write and address the arguments I actually present instead of the ones that exist solely in your imagination.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People arguing about a bunch of shyt they can’t prove. I’ll leave you with this…. Asia has their melanated native population(Papua New Guinean, Andamanese & etc) Australia has the aboriginals… but The Americas don’t? There’s only one type of Native American? That’s my only argument.

Andamanese, Papua New Guinean, and aboriginal australians are all descended off of the same genetic line that left Africa over 50,000 years ago. They retained their melanation the entire time in part because they continued to reside in high-sun environments, where melanation is helpful because it resists sunburn and you're already getting enough Vitamin D.

The Americas were much further away and didn't have any people until far more recently. When they did, they came over land bridges in the far north, descended from North Asian lines that were already far lighter because they didn't worry as much about sunburn and melanation interferes with Vitamin D production when sunlight is in short supply. So there was no naturally ultra-melanated population settling in the Americas, and over time the ones in the tropical regions became somewhat more melanated via natural selection, but it was too short a time period and they didn't start with the same genetic stock that the austro-asian groups had from the beginning.

I talk about some of that a little in this post:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Velvet Soyboy in here lying his ass of again.

You know damn well that the people who identify as ADOS and support that movement NEVER denied our African ancestry. We never claimed we are indigenous to the Americas.

Don't mix us up with the Dane Calloways and even Tariq and FBA have played fast and loose with the indigenous angle.

Explain to a neutral outsider what exactly this FBA/ADOS stuff is? I be reading through threads and agreeing wit some shyt and not wit others like is there a comprehensive explanation for it or ..?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I answered your question, its easier in in the current time to know exactly who I am talking about by saying asian, japanese, chinese, aboriginal austrailian and etc than by just saying African.

I am not removing the right to anything, because my designation has nothing to do with ownership or land. So try to actually read what I write and address the arguments I actually present instead of the ones that exist solely in your imagination.

Clown answers. Instead of going by what’s “right” you go by what’s easier?
:scust:

Allowing the original owner of a house to be referred to as an outsider while allowing someone who came later to be referred to as the original inhabitant of the house is ridiculous. And your only defense of doing it this way is because it’s “easier”?

And yea they whitewash history and pretend blacks were only in Africa (and if anywhere else they were slaves) so they can continue ruling over these lands. Their whitewashing of history has to do with ownership of land and you go right along with it because it’s “easier”. And it also limits black achievements that they had in ALL lands

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It's weird to me how so many people just can't be satisfied with the fact that although we came from Africa we built our own culture basically from scratch. That's something that VERY few people can ever claim. The story of black people in America is undeniably inspirational. The things that they did to try and destroy us and the fact that we are not only still here but some of us are multimillionaire status is nothing short of amazing.

I sense low vibrational thinking and insecurity from the "we are the real native americans!" Crowd. It stinks of dissatisfaction and the lack of pride in your ancestors struggle to survive wars and disease in Africa, and to survive the middle passage, and to survive slavery, two world wars, a depression and Jim crow white terrorism.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Clown answers. Instead of going by what’s “right” you go by what’s easier?
:scust:

Allowing the original owner of a house to be referred to as an outsider while allowing someone who came later to be referred to as the original inhabitant of the house is ridiculous. And your only defense of doing it this way is because it’s “easier”?

And yea they whitewash history and pretend blacks were only in Africa (and if anywhere else they were slaves) so they can continue ruling over these lands. Their whitewashing of history has to do with ownership of land and you go right along with it because it’s “easier”. And it also limits black achievements that they had in ALL lands
You asked me a question I gave you my answer. Why would you cry about my answer as to why I do something if you are going to cry about it.

Again I don't give a damn about ownership, nothing I wrote or argued is about ownership.

Is your claim that I am whitewashing history? If not why are you writing this shyt to me, I've literally said africans are the foundation of humanity on earth.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I ran into a wite man recently. He had a "rasta" hat. Told him nice hat. He came up to me explaining why he had the hat.
Said there are "haters" around and he dont like that. He went on to explain he ready to fight racists.
There are some serious trump supporters around.
I told him he has a "rasta" spirit, wherein he saw wrongs and confronts it.
In Jamaica you can find a rasta burning fire on the gov and evil doers around them.
Point?

A human being does what he thinks is right. I tell that story in thinking of Bob Marley.

Yea You’re going to have to connect the dots of your story to my post because I’m not seeing it