Nas's Life Is Good Sales Projection 115-125k

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Def Jam seriously undershipped this album...all ive been hearing and seeing on twitter is pictures of best buy sold out of this album...people fiendin for that deluxe and t shirt bundle but they cant find it anywhere....some people going to 3-4 stores

Frank Ocean just did 130K off a record he pushed up with no promo on the same label as Nas that didn't even fukk with him til Novacane blew up. What are we gonna hear next? Nas fans don't fukk with computers? :aicmon:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to put it in perspective, how many dudes that dropped in 94 are seeing 100k first week now? alot of people with bigger nationwide hits are doing those type of numbers or less so its not bad considering

its that simple

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think we were hoping that good music would get rewarded with good sales.

Nas Lost and so did Hip Hop. Seriously, the MMG album did 90k.

It's gonna be a sad day at the coli, a real sad sad day when French Montana drops Excuse My French in the 3rd or 4th quarter and sells just as much as this. It's gonna be dark and gloomy around here. The Coli may need to have a black on black skin introduced that week. And what makes it so sad now is that for all I know, I could be bullshytting, but we all know there's chance this actually happens.

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frank Ocean just did 130K off a record he pushed up with no promo on the same label as Nas that didn't even fukk with him til Novacane blew up. What are we gonna hear next? Nas fans don't fukk with computers? :aicmon:

No promo? yea that letter didnt help his sales at all...that letter doesnt come out(no pun intended) hes doing tyler numbers

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats with all the excuses? Nas hasn't been an A list rapper for over a decade at least, he's doing pretty damn good on this release. And I've seen plenty of his albums on shelves so stop with the undershipping crap, try a different store maybe.

There's this perception that Nas has a strong fanbase, and he has a fanbase but it isn't very strong, 100k maybe and they bought the album. Even the thread betting on his sales had most people projecting exactly what he's getting so why the shock and excuses?

Nas isn't doing great numbers, but he's doing well for someone of his stature, why knock him?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
My Target, best Buy, and FYE are sold out. I haven't even heard the album yet:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Jay would suffer the same fate as Nas, Wu, Diddy, Snoop and any other legend from the 90s if wasn't hiding behind Kanye & Rhiana.

Marketing and moving units depends on the audience. Nas's audience has grown up. You got nikkas begging for him to do duet albums with AZ produced by Premo.... That shyt wouldn't move units.

nikkas should enjoy the mans album. You get nothing if he succeeds or fails your fukking fan.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
No promo? yea that letter didnt help his sales at all...that letter doesnt come out(no pun intended) hes doing tyler numbers

so all it took was a letter to get people to buy an album from an artist they wouldn't have copped if he were straight? :wtf:

so by your logic, it goes down like this:

Frank Ocean puts out a letter about falling in love with some dude = people blindly spend dough on iTunes to buy an album from a guy they weren't checking for.

Nas puts out the highly anticipated Life Is Good = even countless Nas fans are like :childplease: Sharebeast Is Great, spent my money on Cashin' Out :yayo:

Nevermind the singles, guys. Nevermind Def Jam "undershipping" the album. Nevermind the climate of music. If Nas just admitted that he was a fakkit, he woulda sold 300K first week. The end. :beli:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
My Target, best Buy, and FYE are sold out. I haven't even heard the album yet:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Yo I just went to a best buy by my cousins crib. Dude working there said the nas album sold out at the best buys in the whole region. Distribution dropped the ball severely with this one man. :smh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yo I just went to a best buy by my cousins crib. Dude working there said the nas album sold out at the best buys in the whole region. Distribution dropped the ball severely with this one man. :smh:

That's weird. I went to the Target by my crib to cop mine, and there was a whole rack of them albums.

There's also iTunes you know.

do u nas stans have no shame with your blatant lies

"Nah dun I went to go get my Life Is Good cassette nahmeanuheard and they ain't have any dun. fukk Def Jam :mad:"

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
so all it took was a letter to get people to buy an album from an artist they wouldn't have copped if he were straight? :wtf:

so by your logic, it goes down like this:

Frank Ocean puts out a letter about falling in love with some dude = people blindly spend dough on iTunes to buy an album from a guy they weren't checking for.

Nas puts out the highly anticipated Life Is Good = even countless Nas fans are like :childplease: Sharebeast Is Great, spent my money on Cashin' Out :yayo:

Nevermind the singles, guys. Nevermind Def Jam "undershipping" the album. Nevermind the climate of music. If Nas just admitted that he was a fakkit, he woulda sold 300K first week. The end. :beli:

lmaoooo