Interscope is getting ready to loose money on Curly's album CAC

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YM LOST $$$$$ on nicki album

you know how much $$$ they backed taht shyt with and it bricked...

:birdman: is :umad: he thought all the YM stans were as mindless/dumb as charmader and would cop regardless

l.gif

:birdman: throwin them YM stans in the bushes

CAC!!!!!!!!!!!:youngsabo:

:wtf: learn how to read boy, Nas cum blinding you so bad you fail to realize I'm not dissing Gawdsir Jones.

I have the deluxe version and the deluxe bundle :stylin: I'm just stating the climate is fukkked up right now, nobody selling what's expected.

and I'm far from a CAC.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Can we deport Curtis to Ireland?

His next projec won't go gold or hit 150k in its first week!

Did he ever release that album July 4rth ?

Superstar
Daps
Hate? Scorned

Why are you cursing?

Hair so red!

Did the album drop? I Couldn't find it on Amazon :laugh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Who cares if he only sold 125K (which we dont even know the numbers for).

Maybe word of mouth and the positive reviews will give it more sales, maybe not.

I mean what's the ultimate fear? That after 18 years he finally doesn't get a plaque for an album? That maybe Def Jam will drop him? Heck, they were talking about wanting to re-sign him. Maybe it was undershipped, maybe it wasn't. But I dont think it really matters.

I mean he dropped a critically acclaimed album, was everywhere in the public, got some nice youtube views for the singles and its a number 1 album.

Album sales are falling year by year, its just the market. Nas will still be here dropping albums and they'll be someone willing to distribute his music.

Compare that someone like 50 who went from Diamond to fighting with his label to release his music, I dont think its a big deal.

And yeah I still think Nas has a big, strong fanbase, they just dont buy retail like that. Some people just dont go to the stores, or wanna pay or there's not enough stores stocking albums like that. But he's always in demand to tour. People wanna see him I guess.

I just dont think its a flop either. But I dont understand being bummed about or celebrating like its a wrap for Nas. Like really? You think this will stop someone from letting Nas release music? Like what's ultimate fear or celebration with that 115k-125k

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe word of mouth and the positive reviews will give it more sales, maybe not.

I mean what's the ultimate fear? That after 18 years he finally doesn't get a plaque for an album? That maybe Def Jam will drop him? Heck, they were talking about wanting to re-sign him. Maybe it was undershipped, maybe it wasn't. But I dont think he really matters.

I mean he dropped a critically acclaimed album, was everywhere in the public, got some nice youtube views for the singles and its a number 1 album.

Album sales are falling year by year, its just the market. Nas will still be here dropping albums and they'll be someone willing to distribute his music.

Compare that someone like 50 who went from Diamond to fighting with his label to release his music, I dont think its a big deal.

And yeah I still Nas has a big fanbase, they just dont buy retail like that. Some people just dont go to the stores, or wanna pay or there's not enough stores stocking albums like that.

I just dont think its a flop either. But I dont understand being bummed about or celebrating like its a wrap for Nas. Like really? You think this will stop someone from letting Nas release music? Like what's ultimate fear or celebration with that 115k-125k

Life went wood, Life went wood

Superstar
Daps

I mean what's the ultimate fear? That after 18 years he finally doesn't get a plaque for an album? That maybe Def Jam will drop him? Heck, they were talking about wanting to re-sign him. Maybe it was undershipped, maybe it wasn't. But I dont think he really matters.

And yeah I still Nas has a big fanbase, they just dont buy retail like that. Some people just dont go to the stores, or wanna pay or there's not enough stores stocking albums like that.

:wow: exactly... The 50 comparison is dead on. He won't get a release date from a label he used to be a priority on. Nas is in a great position.