Nas's Life Is Good Sales Projection 115-125k

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Nas used marketing stratgeys and hype to have big first week sales... He did that on his last two solo albums and it paid off for him.

It boils down to the market and the music. It's not the 90s anymore.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
That's weird. I went to the Target by my crib to cop mine, and there was a whole rack of them albums.

There's also iTunes you know.

My truck doesn't have a iPod jack so I wanted a cd. I already have it downloaded on my phone so whatever. I ain't about to drive to no 30 stores for an album tho :shaq2:. My cousin lives in long island so maybe it's this area that undershipped

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is one of those albums that wont have a huge drop off in the 2nd week..Chris Brown's sales went down by like 88% in the 2nd week.. I just want my nikka to sell, he deserves it.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i went to nas website to cop and it had sold out dam gotta admit i guess def jam really did under ship

http://nas.com/

:dwillhuh:Brad Piff, is this really you :wtf:

**clicks link** Oh, I get it now :lolbron:

People are shocked at these numbers? This is what I was expecting. Nicki Minaj did 250K with all that hype and push around her joint.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That's weird. I went to the Target by my crib to cop mine, and there was a whole rack of them albums.

There's also iTunes you know.

"Nah dun I went to go get my Life Is Good cassette nahmeanuheard and they ain't have any dun. fukk Def Jam :mad:"

F U C K ITUNES

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:dwillhuh:Brad Piff, is this really you :wtf:

**clicks link** Oh, I get it now :lolbron:

People are shocked at these numbers? This is what I was expecting. Nicki Minaj did 250K with all that hype and push around her joint.

YM LOST $$$$$ on nicki album

you know how much $$$ they backed taht shyt with and it bricked...

:birdman: is :umad: he thought all the YM stans were as mindless/dumb as charmader and would cop regardless

l.gif

:birdman: throwin them YM stans in the bushes

CAC!!!!!!!!!!!:youngsabo: