Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nasir debuted at number 5 last year with no single/video and being uploaded late as hell.

If Lost Tapes 2 can out-chart his last official STUDIO ALBUM 17 years after the original there is ZERO argument that Nas is the ONLY rapper from his class (94) that has held the mainstream’s attention. That means he’s still a superstar and the only rapper not named Jay-z with over twenty years of relevance

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
NO ID is Nas’s new Premier and needs to be involved in helping to exec produce the next studio album.

Thats right I SAID IT

All respects to Hip Hop, Salaam Remi, RZA and Swizz.

But Nas needs to lock in with NO ID for 6 months, craft a sound/theme and put out a fukking classic.

And I NEVER say in absolutes what Nas should or shouldn’t do with his career.

But this NEEDS to happen. No Id KNOWS how to get the absolute best out of Nas

REAL6

All Star
Daps
NO ID is Nas’s new Premier and needs to be involved in helping to exec produce the next studio album.

Thats right I SAID IT

All respects to Hip Hop, Salaam Remi, RZA and Swizz.

But Nas needs to lock in with NO ID for 6 months, craft a sound/theme and put out a fukking classic.

And I NEVER say in absolutes what Nas should or shouldn’t do with his career.

But this NEEDS to happen. No Id KNOWS how to get the absolute best out of Nas

Hell fukking no, that track was terrible!!!

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NAS DOING DRINK CHAMPS FOR THE CULTURE:banderas:

Where ya seeing he’s doing drink champs? I’ve been hearing this too long... please tell me it’s going down and if so, these dudes better be drunk and high as fukk... this shyt gonna deserve its own thread if it happens... where you hearing this and when????? :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Where ya seeing he’s doing drink champs? I’ve been hearing this too long... please tell me it’s going down and if so, these dudes better be drunk and high as fukk... this shyt gonna deserve its own thread if it happens... where you hearing this and when????? :damn:

A couple pages back dude posted the itinerary for Nas’s release party tonight and it Included a Drink Champs session.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I feel like song for song I prefer Lost Tapes 1.... but the BEST songs on Lost Tapes 2 are better than the best songs on LT1... .anyone else feel this way? :lupe:

It's hard to call cuz I know LT1 like the back of my hand and am still soaking in LT2. Right now I do feel like LT1 might be a little more consistent (mostly cuz it doesn't have a Jarreau-esque track lol). Both are fukking dope as hell tho and LT2 is making my top 5 Nas albums when it's all said and done.

Last edited: