Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope someone does but I doubt if anyone, who has access to Nas while he is on this press junket, will ask him about the other 3 songs whose titles appeared on the other version of the track list. You know ... Morphine Drip, Democracy and 7 Mac 11's. I guess Nas already has plans for volume 3.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I hope someone does but I doubt if anyone, who has access to Nas while he is on this press junket, will ask him about the other 3 songs whose titles appeared on the other version of the track list. You know ... Morphine Drip, Democracy and 7 Mac 11's. I guess Nas already has plans for volume 3.

ill try breh

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The snippets sound crazy, that might appreciate Jarreau of Rap as just Nas being creative and showcasing that. I think that’s why Nas wanted to keep it on the album, wants to be creative, pay homage, plus he rode the beat. Spitting lyrical on great beats is his bread and butter and from it sounds like, the rest is just that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think at this point with damn near everybody in QB showing Nas respect the only person that might have any type of “issue” would be Lake. And Lake and Nas haven’t spoken in YEARS so he probably don’t give a fukk.

I mean who else would be upset at Nas talking about Prodigy? Knowing their history?

Tragedy? No
Mike Delorean? No
Mega? No

Sherm shouldn’t feel no ways cause Nas always shows him love and respect

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
look At EM! Hoppin on nas dikk again :mjlol:. Told yall that was gon happen

you-should-idolize-nas-in-the-flesh-dont-wait-til-45195927.png