Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't get a good enough feel from the snippets so I'll have to wait. I believe its dope.

On another note. I sent an email over to see if Nas' site will change my order from just the digital download to the CD & Download for the same price. Did anyone else do this? You know it takes 24-48 before they get back at me. Its the same price and I don't see why it would be an issue. I'm trying to support the god and the site. I'll probably load it from itunes anyway but I need that CD.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im nervous but the feedback from the listening session given me hope
I was never worried. That single is getting cut as soon as my digital hit the laptop and were good. :pachaha:

I'm one of a few people who actually loved who killed it and I fukk with his concept songs hard. This the first time I didn't like a joint. Regardless appreciate his effort to always challenge himself in the booth as a writer. Pushing the culture forward.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't get a good enough feel from the snippets so I'll have to wait. I believe its dope.

On another note. I sent an email over to see if Nas' site will change my order from just the digital download to the CD & Download for the same price. Did anyone else do this? You know it takes 24-48 before they get back at me. Its the same price and I don't see why it would be an issue. I'm trying to support the god and the site. I'll probably load it from itunes anyway but I need that CD.
Funny thing is I did the same thing earlier. They responded and said they will refund the digital copy which takes 7-10 days and I went ahead and ordered the digital + plus CD today.