Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Bruh, the Beyoncé joint is released in conjunction with the Lion King movie that she stars in :dead: are you suggesting that Jay-Z convinced Disney to come up with the same release date for the Lion King movie/soundtrack as Nas’s album to try to fukk up his sales? :whoo: I seriously don’t think they have any beef. Stop feeding this nonsense.

Bruh This Beyonce album has nothing to do with Disney or the Lion King Movie :mjtf:

The official lion king sountrack was released last week, this is a surprise beyonce album "inspired" by the movie. Like Jay did with american gangster

:childplease:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Jay-Z Bob Iger

Bruh, the Beyoncé joint is released in conjunction with the Lion King movie that she stars in :dead: are you suggesting that Jay-Z convinced Disney to come up with the same release date for the Lion King movie/soundtrack as Nas’s album to try to fukk up his sales? :whoo: I seriously don’t think they have any beef. Stop feeding this nonsense.

This whole Lion King remake was made in the first place to hinder Nas dropping. Jay paid Disney off.

The Camel made a deal in blood at pridework because he heard Nas was coming for that #1 spot with Al Jarreau throwaways at the forefront

yall can cut the shyt its corny and stan like

spreading gossip and rumors, writing fictional stories :childplease:

FOH

its obvious that jay-z is still offended by this line on "Success"

I walk inside the lion's den
Take everybodys chips, about to cash them in
Up your catalog dog, mine's worth to much
Like Mike Jacks ATV pub Mottola can't touch
Let this bytch breathe

so he used lions to lessen nas success

yall nggaz cant figure sh!t out FR :lolbron:

Last edited:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh This Beyonce album has nothing to do with Disney or the Lion King Movie :mjtf:

The official lion king sountrack was released last week, this is a surprise beyonce album "inspired" by the movie. Like Jay did with american gangster

:childplease:

Beyonce got too much ego
to let Nas get away with
letting his baby mother tell
the world that Nas said her breath
stink huh man lol Everybody thinks this
is about Jay but it's really about her in her feelings lol

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Some of the talk on twitter plus the billboard article and the snippets I heard seem reassuring