Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You know people hated "where y'all at" when it was the supposed street single for hhid right?

I don’t remember ANYBODY hating Where Ya’ll At when it dropped. That shyt was FIRE. Even Jim Jones, who was dissing Nas every third sentence, loved that song when it dropped.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yea finally listened...smh he shot himself in the foot wit this...I hope they remove it when it officially drops next week..this is Black Girl Lost pt 2 bad...
Nah hold up breh :whoa:

That song is EXCEPTIONALLY bad...you're telling me this is worse? :loldenzel2:

Maybe these tapes should've stayed lost :mjgrin:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is definitely not true from my recollection when it dropped in summertime 06

Ohhh you have revisionist memory they HATED that shyt... "ohhh where the bass at shyt weak nobody wanna here that rappity shyt" Rosenberg had a lil late night grassroots hiphop slot then and folks trashed it. You gotta be well versed in hiphop and Nas period to know it is exist. I was playing it on my jbl a few weeks ago and this young kid who loves Nas (which is rare in 2019) couldn't believe it. Thought it was new shyt cuz the label buried it. I was yea Nikka. Its fire

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I heard about 40 seconds....I've heard enough :timmyimout:

How can you be this much of a legend a fukk up this badly still?

giphy.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Forreal. I actually appreciate what he waa TRYING to do being that he rode the beat so well. But nah. This shyt u leave at the cutting room floor. Or put it on a Jazz EP. This aint Lost Tapes worthy shyt. Not at all.
When THIS MAN is tell you a Nas song isn't a good look...it's not a good fukkin look :dead:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
fukk the formality, anybody saying "this joint aint bad" or "I can dig it" is a fukking lie.

Joint is terrible. TERRIBLE.
You know it’s bad when they say shyt like that :pachaha:

When Nas drops some heat the booth usually gets flooded with the “NAS THE GOAT :ohlawd:” “ESCOBAR SEASON RETURNS :wow:

When the responses are: “it ain’t that bad :ld:“ and “y’all over exaggerating, it’s just different :patrice:

You know that shyt is wack :laff:

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was not it!!! I hope it is the last track on the album so I don’t have to skip it.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Some people tripped on I Can, some people tripped on Bridging the Gap. This is a Lost Tape my brothas!! Someone already said it. Without tracks like this, you wouldn’t get I Can or Bridging the Gap. :mjtf: