Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm not against experimentation and Nas has made classic experimental songs throughout his career. But experiments don't always work. And I respect him trying different shyt but this is not lead single material and it's just not one of his better songs. When I think of all the great Nas songs, this one will not be included.

Why does Lost Tapes even need a “single”?!

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
True. First one certainly didn't need them. I guess this isn't a single in a traditional sense...more like a sneak preview? Or maybe they are releasing it now so fools don't bash it when the whole album comes out lol.

That’s the only thing I could think of

Hopefully it causes them to delete off the album but I also don’t know if they are checking social media like that

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man these stans know good and damn well that if that other nikka put this out they'd be clownin the shyt out that man.

Lets keep it a buck.

Rest of the album has to be stellar to make up for this shyt

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I'm not white you half deaf weirdo. TPAB had some fire on it, but we been waiting on this Lost Tapes shyt damn near 20 years and this is what they drop as a teaser???? There's no way to defend this shyt
the Cacs responding dont like Jazz that all just like Kendricks shyt. Some white person just compared this to the central park 5. Thats crazy but nobody says nothing. Ziggiy breakdown why he loves the track and gets called crazy. Interesting