Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So now nikkas saying if you dont like this track, you’re a cac who doesnt know jazz.

THIS is why nikkas dont like Nas stans. Smh
It’s only like 2 people saying that shyt bro. nikkas as a collective know this aint it chief. Lol. Like I said I understand what he was doing but he should’ve left this off of Lost Tapes.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
So now nikkas saying if you dont like this track, you’re a cac who doesnt know jazz.

THIS is why nikkas dont like Nas stans. Smh

You've posted a lot since this track dropped and you ain't lied yet. I love Nas but I can't defend this shyt. If this was anybody else there wouldn't be this many people trying to defend/figure it out.

:tuckerreally:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
It’s only like 2 people saying that shyt bro. nikkas as a collective know this aint it chief. Lol. Like I said I understand what he was doing but he should’ve left this off of Lost Tapes.
I know but fukk...lol

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
You've posted a lot since this track dropped and you ain't lied yet. I love Nas but I can't defend this shyt. If this was anybody else there wouldn't be this many people trying to defend/figure it out.

:tuckerreally:
Thats my only thing...even the ones that dont like it would normally take a nice heaping shyt on any other artist that would release this shyt but nikkas is taking it easy.

Im positive this is the weakest track on here so Im still hype for LT2 but fukk

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
"Made the Mets hat more famous than Strawberry"

Is this the first time Nas bit/borrowed a line from Jay Z instead of vice versa :lupe:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Like I said on the other thread, he flowing oh so well on this. During that Hip Hop is Dead era he was skating on songs like it was nothing but his beat selection during that time period was :francis: and it shows with this joint.

It ain't all the way bad though. Hopefully it sounds good withing the album.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bruh this was on my TL when the announcement of the track came and I was tryna defend the shyt but naw man

And these are the people that should be ignored because they dont know Nas’ catalog in the first place. Nas is also doing himself a disservice by literally ONLY celebrating Illmatic for like 10 years straight. He’s been rewriting his career history by doing that and making newbies think that’s the only thing he had to offer when half the people saying the only good album he has is Illmatic would probably like a few of his other albums more than Illmatic if they heard them being that they are casual listeners.