Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I knew nikkas was gon run with the “you dont get it/you’re not advanced enough” narrative man lmao
Forreal. I actually appreciate what he waa TRYING to do being that he rode the beat so well. But nah. This shyt u leave at the cutting room floor. Or put it on a Jazz EP. This aint Lost Tapes worthy shyt. Not at all.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Forreal. I actually appreciate what he waa TRYING to do being that he rode the beat so well. But nah. This shyt u leave at the cutting room floor. Or put it on a Jazz EP. This aint Lost Tapes worthy shyt. Not at all.
It's the hook bruh. Everything else is alright. Just when he's signing and that "Melody to Harmony" part. He should have got someone to sing those parts if he really wanted that shyt on there.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you only listening to this with headphones you lost. These are so many hidden layers of sound in this track

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Fam its so dope .. these trolls dont know Skat music and og Al Jarreau. Thats how i know these aint real Nas fans or Music fans for that matter

I'm not a fan of Skat music and/or Al Jarreau. No disrespect to Al Jarreau (rip)
But you ain't gon shame nikkas into liking this peanut butter jelly shyt.

Oville

Pro
Daps
I thought I'd hate this song more. Its not terrible and nas flows great for the most part. I even think the beat is fine but man that chorus is corny. Its not just the melody he uses but the lyrics "melody harmony melody harmonu". Im most frustrated that he'd release this as the first track. You know what your fans want from you off the last Lost Tapes.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So now nikkas saying if you dont like this track, you’re a cac who doesnt know jazz.

THIS is why nikkas dont like Nas stans. Smh
Only Nas would rap on a beat like this :mjlol:

I’m just here for the juelzing from the stans