Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
hilarious that thats the most effort he's put into his flow/delivery in about the last 10 years and it was for that bullshyt.
i get what he's trying to do but this should have stayed in the vault.

tell us you're dropping Lost Tapes 2, get everyone excited and drop what sounds like a parody.
shyt sounds like it belongs on some cartoon.

Nas could mush their mother out the way in the supermarket, she falls, cracks a hip and they'd find a way to make an excuse for Nas.

Disagree with that cause he was focused and flowing throughout the Life is Good era and even in 2016.

But yeah this was a suicidal move to do and put this on an album even if its just a compilation

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He gotta get a better team around him, i know esco a legend but somebody should have told him not to ever release this , and how the fukk is this what they chose as the first single?

I mean I thought his new team was pretty good since he got with them a decade ago and they cultivated Life is Good, but given he didnt release anything after for 6 years, maybe we need to take second look at G Code and them

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not a good look when your first official release/"single" is getting completely flamed by fans, and on twitter. Just saying...clearly a lot of tracks on the album that would have been better to release to garner buzz a week before release. Last thing you want to do is release a track that's worse than anything on the previous LT album...
Hey breh, all publicity is good publicity :troll: getting free advertisement for the drop :troll:

Also maybe we misunderstood. Maybe these tapes were lost for a reason :mjlit:

Track wasn’t that bad but definitely not a first drop and definitely has to be on a concept album. And I don’t think this will be one...