Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think it’s quite dope but I’m also very versed when it comes to music. Nas is a truly gifted artist and he loves this shyt. He reach is levels above mines.

Basically it aint for everybody. And thats ok. I personally cant wait to jam this in the Park tomorrow. And we aint gonna act like it aint more fire on there

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cmon fam it has nothing with us being "better musically versed" this some shyt better left in the vault:beli:.Gotta understand when a album is called Lost tapes 2 with Nas name attached to it fans gonna expect a certain level of greatness unfortunately this ain't it:pachaha:.That Lost freestyle is flames tho:ahh:
You’re entitled to your feelings just like Nas as an artist is entitled to release whatever he wants from his music catalog. No harm done. Nas will continue to create & elevate. That’s the beauty of life.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Seeing what he was inspired by, I could appreciate that but no one's gonna bump this on its own lol. If this was part of a concept album or a little EP, people might stomach it better but neeehh.

It's not atrocious. Jay would definitely never make this but at the same time, I don't think Jay would be as creative or ballsy enough to attempt it lol.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He aint answer the question at all really lmao

nikkas wyling smh

I know he didn’t. He gave some trump type of answer. But it let me see what type of person he is so fukk it, get his money. But best believe I won’t believe shyt coming out of him ever again. Lol

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Seeing what he was inspired by, I could appreciate that but no one's gonna bump this on its own lol. If this was part of a concept album or a little EP, people might stomach it better but neeehh.

Exactly. Like if it was a jazz ep or some shyt id probably rock with it more but this gon be an instant skip for me otherwise

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Exactly. Like if it was a jazz ep or some shyt id probably rock with it more but this gon be an instant skip for me otherwise
It's no more off-putting than Who Killed It and on Hip Hop is Dead, I grew to appreciate it more within the album (never really hated it tho).

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
Read the comments here before hearing it, it's not that bad at all :manny: actually it's kinda good... Flow is fire.

I do agree this is the worst song as a single from LT2 ppl want boom bap, PR dude should get kicked for this. But including this in the album is approved by me.
I think it will grow for ppl.