Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QUOTE="Big Mel, post: 34276942, member: 633"]Shut your goofy Stan ass up. I’ve personally posted Al Jarreau music on this site multiple times.[/QUOTE]
You mad:russ:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those complaining don’t even know about Al Jerreau. Nas is enjoy himself musically. Relax and learn.

I heard part of the song and the part I heard reminded me of what Cee Lo Green did on "Child's Play". I still wanna know the story behind the Jarreau track in terms of which session it came from.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Shut your goofy Stan ass up. I’ve personally posted Al Jarreau music on this site multiple times.

then whats the problem wit the track?

he jus payin homage over a sample

I almost feel like Mass Appeal is trolling releasing this off top.

this is very KRS-ish. nothing trolling about it; its a throw away probably from hiphopisdead

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol @ some shyt Canibus did

He even is kind doing the weird Em flow in one part

:mjlol:

I'll say it 100% sounds exactly like a cut track from Hip Hop Is Dead, or Untitled era, even Life Is Good. I won't listen to this again. I'm having fun regardless.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he want to release this garbage? Does he owe the producer a favor or some shyt? He dead released this to build anticipation??? This nikka drinkin too much Henny. Nah fukk that aint enough Henny in the world that would make me even attempt to record to that shyt. Im just confused.
You weak! :lolbron:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Actually this sounds Streets Disciple time period that album had lot of Jazz influence especially wit Olu. 35 and older gon love this shyt watch. Personally i love this type shyt. How the fukk could this be from Life Is Good Era what the fukk lmao