Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
got 45 seconds into that al jarreau and almost lost it

not even gona look at the responses in here im sure its people calln it trash

nas is truly the last real nikka alive and this is not as "skat" as i thought it would be

this shyt was like when rappers was truly rapping on some 80s early 90s shyt

like he was havin fun and playin wit it

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Son what the fukk is this???
tenor.gif

It’s the sister track for this shyt we just got tonight :dead:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Those complaining don’t even know about Al Jerreau. Nas is enjoy himself musically. Relax and learn.

I get you defending ya mans (and you have more of a leg to do that than alot of the stans on this site) but you deflecting.

The track is ass regardless if nikkas know the man’s catalog or not. And even if they didnt, this track certainly aint gon motivate them to do the knowledge on him.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Those complaining don’t even know about Al Jerreau. Nas is enjoy himself musically. Relax and learn.

got this in the studio bumpin and its funny cuz the rappers and singers here tryin to catch that melody harmony flow rn

nas is a genius. this shyt is FIRE

its funny cuz the first 20 seconds i was still iffy but by the time he was speakin on formin sentences and the beat switch

LOL this has such a slick rick/KRS vibe to it

shyt dope

im guessin this is from hiphop is dead

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fam. Me, my wife and my younger brother legit died laughing when I threw this shyt on bro. Lol.
I literally couldn’t breathe I was laughing so hard.

I don’t know whether I should be laughing or mad af at this shyt :snoop::pachaha:

All I can do is really laugh cuz I remember what some nikkas said waaaaay back in the thread when the track list got revealed, some nikkas threw red flags on this particular track :russ: