Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
LOL @ “they forcing him.” So extra dramatic and wrong at the same time. Nas does what he wants when he wants.
Why would he want to release this garbage? Does he owe the producer a favor or some shyt? He dead released this to build anticipation??? This nikka drinkin too much Henny. Nah fukk that aint enough Henny in the world that would make me even attempt to record to that shyt. Im just confused.

Daps
I wish him and Mega was good. They got shyt they never released ... plus their old freestyles
Mega was on ig live saying that Nas was supposed to be on Megaphilosophy! Large Pro called Nas to get on a track and he said yes but never did. Mega said they cool but just dont agree on certain things. No beef.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
That track needs to be scrapped........and he's got time. If a guy like Kanye West can work on/tweak/make changes to an album up till the 11th hour right before turning it in to Apple Music/Spotify/TIDAL/etc, than Nas can scrap this track and replace it with anything else.

If its on the album, than I guess ill scrap it myself.......im good with 15 tracks.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are all die hard Nas fans here.. You gotta
get the word out that this ain't it bro
Nas experiments and has experience with creating music outside of what people expect. He is not just creating for his fans. He likes different sounds and is comfortable with sharing it. Everyone doesn’t have to like it or accept it.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I feel like Jungle really gotta be the one to tell Nas when a song ain't it. I understand everybody else in the circle bein scared to but Jung can get away with it cuz he's Jung :mjlol:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He’s rapping really well. The song is horrible tho. Sound like some shyt Eminem would make.

I would take this song over Revival. :mjlit:

I'm just upset because "Jarreau of Rap" made it seem like he was going to come out with something hard. Something where he's comparing himself to classic R&B artists in three verses. Not........whatever this is. :picard:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Jungle really gotta be the one to tell Nas when a song ain't it. I understand everybody else in the circle bein scared to but Jung can get away with it cuz he's Jung :mjlol:

All jokes aside, Where's Wiz, Horse, Nashawn?? LOL
This is the result when u detach urself smh

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Been dreaming about this for two decades and

Denzel-Washington-Nope-Sad.gif