Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I didn't hear shyt from y'all when drake built that albatross of a monstrosity he calls home.

But but it's property, properties always appreciate. Who the fukk told you that lie

Y'all fake care because it's Nasir n you know it. Trolling to get a reaction

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Act righteous but have a wet t shyt contest.
where you pull no female from said show.

Meanwhile,....

Art Barr

Watch y'all give passes.
shows what type of nikkaz y'all are.
U still mad about that wet T Shirt contest 30 years later bruh? Lol. nikka wanted to see some titties. It is what it is. He was a young nikka.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Troll thread. OP just made up numbers. Nas nor the jeweler said how much it costs. Nas didn't even post this, his jeweler did, but "nas buys a 500k chain" has more click bait value than "Jeweler presents Nas with custom piece."

The piece was actually a gift from the Jeweler.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bro the chain is wack lol

It could have at least been the scripted Nas font N this shyt look too generic

This era of jewelry is dope love the portrait chains and the ideas these nikkas come up with to represent they hoods, labels, cities, themselves, etc. :manny:
Nah this new chain is trash. I said it when I first saw it. It should’ve been his logo “N”. Not some damn blocky ass font like he got. Apparently people are saying it’s a gift so..

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:gucci: Are you retarded?

Man made 100 million plus as venture capitalist. He has stakes in businesses worth billions. The ignorance mixed with arrogance on this site makes my head hurt.
The only retard here is you, and I have proven this before. My point is that there's many displaced, gentrified and homeless Black people that he could have helped with that 500 thousand dollars, by investing it in small business in these communities. This potentially would have made millions in revenue for these communities. Now a 500K chain is dangling on his neck. I don't see the purpose nor function here? You have the tendency to see the world from a fictional perspective. That's the difference between the two of us.

"Disadvantaged residents from predominately Black neighborhoods have fewer options in face of gentrification."

Gentrification disproportionately affects minorities | Stanford News

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The only retard here is you, and I have proven this before. My point is that there's many displaced, gentrified and homeless Black people that he could have helped with that 500 thousand dollars, by investing it in small business in these communities. This potentially would have made millions in revenue for these communities. Now a 500K chain is dangling on his neck. I don't see the purpose nor function here? That's the difference between the two of us.

lol.. you just dont quit.

You dont practice what you preach

That chain aint 500g I dont know where people got thtat from.

when other rappers by 500 thousand and a million on watches, nobody says a thing.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only retard here is you, and I have proven this before. My point is that there's many displaced, gentrified and homeless Black people that he could have helped with that 500 thousand dollars, by investing it in small business in these communities. This potentially would have made millions in revenue for these communities. Now a 500K chain is dangling on his neck. I don't see the purpose nor function here? That's the difference between the two of us.

Instead of getting that Audi, why don’t you put a down payment and house a homeless family? A luxury car is a waste of money. I don’t see the purpose nor function here.

You could just get a bus pass. Why do you need an expensive luxury vehicle? Why are giving so much of your income to some euro cac company?

:jbhmm:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
lol.. you just dont quit.

You dont practice what you preach

That chain aint 500g I dont know where people got thtat from.

when other rappers by 500 thousand and a million on watches, nobody says a thing.
This some goes for them as well, but this is not about them for now. You just don't stop with being ignorant over the facts. Like many the have the tendency to be delusional. I am simple not impressed with that type of jewelry. I am impressed with building and investing the Black community.

What Gentrification Means for Black Homeowners

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This some goes for them as well, but this is not about them for now. You just don't stop with being ignorant over the facts. Like many the have the tendency to be delusional. I am simple not impressed with that type of jewelry. I am impressed with building and investing the Black community.

What Gentrification Means for Black Homeowners

but you take your money and buy shyt that aint a necessity. You buying an Audi. why dont you buy a reliable Sentra and donate 10 or 20 thousand of what you would have spent on the Audi. Oh, you not that much of a giver right??

and you must be a window shopper cuz you still aint bought it..lol

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Bro the chain is wack lol

It could have at least been the scripted Nas font N this shyt look too generic

This era of jewelry is dope love the portrait chains and the ideas these nikkas come up with to represent they hoods, labels, cities, themselves, etc. :manny:

why would a dude with the illest chain (the qb chain) take tips from these young dudes?:comeon: