Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Instead of getting that Audi, why don’t you put a down payment and house a homeless family? A luxury car is a waste of money. I don’t see the purpose nor function here.

You could just get a bus pass. Why do you need an expensive luxury vehicle? Why are giving so much of your income to some euro cac company?

:jbhmm:
Perhaps I am doing both? Hmmm lol Babble box, I live in the E.U., so that's why.

As I have explained there's a functionally to me getting a car like that. It's not like I am getting a Maybach or Bugatti.

but you take your money and buy shyt that aint a necessity. You buying an Audi. why dont you buy a reliable Sentra and donate 10 or 20 thousand of what you would have spent on the Audi. Oh, you not that much of a giver right??

and you must be a window shopper cuz you still aint bought it..lol

Reread my posts and read the above.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I hope its burning all you Nas haters soul. I hope he buys another chain today and post it. We can make it to 100 pages!
This is not about hatting Nas. lol smh This is about his weird decision. Especially when you come out of the 5%.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perhaps I am doing both? Hmmm lol Babble box, I live in the E.U., so that's why.

As I have explained there's a functionally to me getting a car like that. It's not like I am getting a Maybach or Bugatti.

Reread my posts and read the about.

E.U has some of the best public transportation in the world. Why are you wasting money on a luxury vehicle instead of helping the community?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
E.U has some of the best public transportation in the world. Why are you wasting money on a luxury vehicle instead of helping the community?
Yes, we have great public transportation. I fact I live right across the subway and central bus station. As I have explained it's about the functionally, meaning when I leave the city etc.. And no, | am not wasting me money on a car like that, because I can afford it. And as I stated before I do things for the community and have invested time and money in people. The difference is that a 500K chain has no function, other than dangling on a neck. I see for some reason you have difficulty grasping this.

I know he did great investments, including in crypto currencies at Coin Base etc…

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yes, we have great public transportation. I fact I live right across the subway and central bus station. As I have explained it's about the functionally. And no, | am not wasting me money on a car like that, because I can afford it. And as I stated before I do things for the community and have invested time and money in people. The difference is that a 500K chain has no function, other than dangling on a neck. I see for some reason you have difficulty grasping this.

awwwww, so purchases are cool if you can afford it, but not if Nas can afford it..

You have helped people with your peanuts of money.. but Nas helping people dont equate to your level of helping..

got you Euro guy

lol.. you cant make this shyt up

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
awwwww, so purchases are cool if you can afford it, but not if Nas can afford it..

You have helped people with your peanuts of money.. but Nas helping people dont equate to your level of helping..

got you Euro guy

lol.. you cant make this shyt up

You are predictable and also have selective reading skills, because this is about the functionality of the item. My car has a specific function, a 500K chain does not, other than dangling on a neck. smh

As I have explained before, a car like the Audi I am going to purchase holds value and is great built vs a cheap car that will lose it's value quickly.

Why you look down on people for helping others, even when it's with whatever tittle they have?

Last edited:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Breh said he NEEDS an Audi. lol I get it if you feel like you need a safe reliable car, but you would be straight with a new Accord or something.

Daps
Reppin
GSO, NC >>> Land of Oz (KC)
Breh said he NEEDS an Audi. lol I get it if you feel like you need a safe reliable car, but you would be straight with a new Accord or something.
I think in the E.U. Audis are cheaper and looked at differently than we do in the US.

You are predictable and also have selective reading skills, because this is about the functionality of the item. My car has a specific function, a 500K chain does not, other than dangling on a neck. smh

As I have explained before, a car like the Audi I am going to purchase holds value and is great built vs a cheap car that will lose it's value quickly.

Why you look down on people for helping others, even when it's with whatever tittle they have?

I’d argue the functionality for any rapper with flashy/expensive jewelry is image enhancement. Especially for those that wear their jewels primarily on stage, red carpets, interviews, etc., and that’s the case with Nas. You not gonna see him in Whole Foods with the N chain on. Not that Nas needs it cause he’s goat status, doesn’t hurt when young folk see the jewels are on point. Besides it’s not like the money he bought the chain with, was taken from some loot set aside for charity. If he didn’t buy the chain, he more than likely would’ve bought something else with the money it cost for himself, not donating it to charity, and you’d be none the wiser. :manny: