Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chain is fly as shyt. Might fukk around and blind a nikka :damn:

Nas stans always lookin funny in the light tho. :patrice:

Had me fooled thinkin y'all was against flossin, grammies, c00nin, makin billions with white folks, homosexuals :lolbron:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They literally invested their income, got a big bag and are now enjoying the fruits of their labor.

It’s not that serious. This is the equivalent of a reg dude buying a pair of $150 sneakers.

If you have a decent smart tv, you probably spent more of your income as a percentage, than Nas did on this chain.
I’ve said this in this thread. All I got was a bunch of rambling back. Lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Chain is fly as shyt. Might fukk around and blind a nikka :damn:

Nas stans always lookin funny in the light tho. :patrice:

Had me fooled thinkin y'all was against flossin, grammies, c00nin, makin billions with white folks, homosexuals :lolbron:
Nas always rapped about jewels and flossin and his damn signature QB piece was from the mid 90s. No Nas fan should be thinking Nas doesn’t like jewelry.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
They literally invested their income, got a big bag and are now enjoying the fruits of their labor.

It’s not that serious. This is the equivalent of a reg dude buying a pair of $150 sneakers.

If you have a decent smart tv, you probably spent more of your income as a percentage, than Nas did on this chain.
Exactly. It ain’t like he took his first big check or his advance and bought it. He had everything he needed before the crypto bag. Now that he has stacks of money as tall as Shaq why not treat yourself?